2: Kate

I heard a voice say "Who are you?". "Who are you?" They repeated finally my eyes flickered open and I saw a women with her bow pointed in my face.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The women yelled, wait a minute isn't that Snow White? Oh my god it is. I know this because Sidney is my friend and he told me everything about "Storybrooke".

"WHO ARE YOU"? Snow yelled. "My name is Kate" I finally said. "Now Snow could you point that somewhere else" I said.

Her husband popped up from behind her and asked "How do you now her name?". "Oh charming I know more about you than you think" I said.

He looked surprised. "Or do you prefer to be Called David" I said smirking.

He grabbed me and pushed me up against a tree, then tied my hands together behind my back.

"Don't touch me!" I said loudly. "She works for Pan" a woman with blond hair said...Emma Swan.

"Yes I do Emma" I said. Charming pointed his sword at my neck, just touching it. This is fun!

"How do you Know our names"? He said clearly annoyed. "Your worried aw, your daughter doesn't need your protection charming" I spat.

"How do you now so much about us"? Charming asked. "My friend told me" I said.

"Who's your friend" he Asked.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!

( Whoever's reading it )