16: Without You

"Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole

Wihtout you I've got no hand to hold

Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm"

●●●

It's been 6 hours, I've been sitting there holding his body, thinking he was gonna come back....but he's not....he's gone.

I felt someone lift me up and start carrying me away, and I let them i was done putting up a fight.

I saw that the person was my dad as he put me down on the ground of his ship.

I walked to the front and just looked out over the water as we left Neverland.

●●●
Hook's P.O.V

I watched Kate as she looked out at the water, god I wish I knew how to help her...I'm just not meant to be a dad.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see David. "You should talk to her" he said.

"I don't know what to say, I have no idea how to be a dad" I said. "You think I did, You just gotta show them you care and they'll talk when they're ready" he said.

"Ok" I said as I slowly walked over to her.

●●●
Kate's P.O.V

I heard someone walking over to me and out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad lean against the front of the ship.

He didn't say anything we both just starred out at the water, until he spoke "Katie I'm sorry about Pan" he said.

"It's not your fault" I said. "I know, just don't blame yourslelf" he said. "I won't" I said as tear trickled down my cheek.

"Katie?" He asked then I broke down and started crying. "Hey it's ok" he said pulling me into a hug.

"It's all my fault dad, it's all my fault that Peter's dead"