10: Not That Easy

Bae well I guess he goes by Neal now had just finished hugging Emma. Then he picked up Henry and Said "can we get out of here".

We started to walk through the jungle I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder I looked to my side to see my dad, you now what never mind that makes him sound old and I mean he is but have you seen the guy he doesn't look like a dad, you know what never mind.

Hook my dad had his arm draped across my back with his hand resting on my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist and continued walking then I heard someone walking behind us.

Emma fell to the ground, then Neal, then Snow and Charming, then Regina, Then I felt a sting in my side and looked down to see a little tranquilizer dart sticking out of my side I fell to the ground and before I was consumed by darkness I heard pan say "Did you think it would be that easy Katie?".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I could hear people talking, then I heard someone say "Kate". "Kate, Kate, Kate" someone kept repeating.

"If you don't shut up I am going to rip your head off" not caring who was saying my name.

"Aww that's not nice, I don't think I could replace my head as easy as my hand" the voice replied I knew it was my dad.

"Get up we have to find Henry" Emma Said. "I will rip your head off too then you guys can be headless and together forever" I said.

"I like her, she's like a little me" Regina Said smiling at me. I slowly stood up. "What's are plan"? David asked.

"I don't know, why don't you use that Charming head of yours and think of something" I said. Ok I'm sorry I had to, but seriously what is up with me I'm turning into Regina.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.