17: Alive

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I opened my eye and saw my dad.

"Everyone's going to Granny's to celebrate. Do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Sure" I mumbled as I got up and followed him. We arrived at a small diner and walked inside it was full of people, they were all smiling and talking to each other.

My dad ordered a beer and I got a grill cheese and fries with an iced tea to drink.

I sat down in an empty booth and started eating. Soon I was joined by Bae or Neal as he's known here.

"Hey Lone Wolf" he said sitting down across from me. "Hey" I said.

He grabbed some fries off my plate and shoved them in his mouth. "Those are my fries" I said laughing at him.

"So?" He asked. "So I can take your things" I said grabbing his glass of beer and taking a sip.

"You can't drink alcohol" he pointed out. "Then why am I doing it right now?" I asked smiling before sliding out of the booth and hopping up on a stool beside my father.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked. "Neal gave it to me" I answered smirking.

"I did not, you took it from me" Neal said taking the glass from me.

♡ ♡ ♡

I went into my room on the Jolly Roger and saw a note on my bed.

It read:

Katie,
I'm alive, if you would like to join me and Felix you are welcome to. If you do not join us then you are against us and I can not protect you from what is to come.

Love, Peter.

He's alive....

☆☆☆

This is the last chapter. I may rewrite this book in the future. I will be writing a new OUAT story, hopefully soon.

Thanks to everyone who read this story♡