8: Stop!

Emma ran after me utill I stop and sat down, I was starring at a paper crying and I heard Emma walk away from me.

I heard rustling in the bushes behind me and said "Emma go away" as i wiped some tears from my cheeks.

"It's not Emma dearie" a voice said. I knew that voice to well. "Rumpelstiltskin get away from me" I said turning around.

"No, there's no one her to save you now" Rumple said as I stood up. Then he reached his hand in my chest and ripped out my heart.

I screamed as loud as I could as Rumple started to squeeze my heart.

"Stop" a voice that I hadn't heard in a long time yelled. Rumple then dropped the heart and I fell over hitting the ground with a thud. Everything went black.

All of the sudden I shot up gasping for air, and my dad let out a long breath as he was relaxed a bit.

I stood up at ran to Hook then wrapped my arms around him and whispered "I love you dad".

"I'm sorry Fo-" was all he could whisper back before I interrupted saying "It's ok I got your note".

"I knew you would" He said. "I hate to break up the family reunion but can we get Henry" Regina blurted out.

I heard rustling in the bushes for the second time. "Listen" I said.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY.

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COLIN O'DONOGHUE! 😃🎂🎉🎊🎁