15: Please Stay

Listen to the song well you read

^^^

Peter looked around quickly before wrapping his arms around my waist and flying away with me in his arms.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I looked down. "Having fun yet?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Good, but before we have more fun we have some people to take care of" he said as we lowered to the ground.

"Ok" I said. Me and Peter walked hand in hand until we found the group of "Heros" standing in a clearing.

"Katie?" My dad asked but I didn't respond. "She's with me" Pan said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Didn't see that coming" Emma said from behind everyone. "Me neither" David agreed.

I will never get the look my dad had on his face out of my mind. He looked so betrayed, but I had to finish what I started.

Without thinking I pulled Pan towards me and smashed our lips together.

I slid my hand from his neck down to his back and I didn't something stupid, something that i was probably gonna regret in 5 minutes....I ripped Henry's heart out of Pan's body.

I throw it to Emma who looked shocked, but she quickly ran off to put it back in Henry's body.

Peter just starred at me. "You said-" I cut him off by saying "I lied". "I needed the heart, but I did love you" I said.

"You never loved me" he said. "Yes I did" I said but he still didn't belive me.

"Peter I loved you...before you became a monster" I said. "I was always a monster sweetheart" he said.

"No you weren't" I said.

"Yes I was" he said.

"Fine then i fell in love with a monster, I loved that monster, and I probably will always love that monster" I said as a tear trickled down my cheek.

All of the sudden he fell to the ground, I dropped to my knees beside him and he clung to me as he started gasping for air.

"Peter no" I whimpered. "I love you too" he said. "You can't die" I cried out.

"Well I am gonna die" he said. "Its all my fault" I said running my hand through his hair.

"No its not, I deserve this...Don't blame yourself Katie" he said as he looked up to the sky.

"Please Stay" I said but it was to late he was gone....

I started crying more and I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I pulled his body closer to me and just screamed as loud as I could.

He can't be gone...