12: Dead?

My eyes felt heavy I was trying my best to keep them open. "Kate stay with me" David said.

"Keep your eyes open" Snow said kneeling beside David. "I-I can't" I said.

I felt someone grab my hand I looked down to see David holding my hand. "Yes you can" David said.

I started coughing I put my hand over my mouth and black liquid was on my hand. "What's that?" Snow asked.

"The poison it's almost reached m-my he-heart" I stuttered. David slowly picked me up. "W-What are y-you doing?" I asked. "Meeting them half way" he said.

"You don't have to" I said getting quieter and quieter. Then everything went black.

My eyes shot open and David was still carrying me. He leaned me up against a tree and sat beside me with Snow. Emma and Regina were sitting on a log and Rumple was walking around.

"Stay with me" David said. I knew I couldn't so I said "thank you and tell them I-I love-" my eyes felt heavy and then everything went black I saw a bright light I walked towards it then saw my mom Milah.

"Mom?" I asked. "Katie Sweetie" she said "I love you but you need to go back, stay with him".

"What?" I asked them I turned around and was standing in the clearing of the jungle watching my dad yelling my name and then I saw me lying against the tree he gave me the water but nothing happened.

"Go back to them" I heard my mom say. I quickly turned around to see her again. "I love you mom" I said. "I love you too sweetie" she said.

"She's dead, My daughters dead" I heard my dad say.

Hook's P.O.V

"She's dead, my daughter's dead" I said looking at Katie's body leaning up against a tree. I turned away from everyone as tears ran down my cheeks I was a horrible father to her, I abandoned her, I just just left.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone saying "am I dead?"

I quickly turned around to see my daughter Katie trying to sit up. "Katie" I quickly ran over to her. "I saw mom" she said.

"What?" I asked. "She told me to stay with you" Kate said. I just smiled not knowing what to say I was so happy she was ok.

Me and David slowly helped her up. She took a few steps the fell a bit to the side so me and David walked closer to her so she would fall down.

Kate's P.O.V

We walked through the jungle I had my dad on one side of me and David on the other.

We finally reached skull rock just as the sun had finished setting. I ran up to the entrance and all of the sudden I was thrown back.

I flew through the air until I hit a wall of the cave. I smacked my head off the wall and everything was blurry I saw people run over to me but couldn't see their faces.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the short chapter and thanks again you guys for 105 views!!!