Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Liam's Pov

I sat on the couch looking around the room. We didn't get cable, but we did have a television. There has to be movies or something then. I got up and walked over to the entertainment center and began rummaging through it. After a few minutes I found some movies.

I searched through it, all of our favorite movies were in here. I didn't even think twice, I put in Toy Story and sat down on the couch in front of the screen. I sighed contently, I liked this. I felt like I was back home again.

I felt the couch sink in beside me. Zayn sat next to me. He swung his arm around me, squeezing my shoulder. I felt a blush creeping up my neck. "Toy Story, Eh?" He asked me happily. I smiled watching him as he stared intently at the screen. I watched his brows furrow at the screen. He's so cute.

I couldn't help myself from full on blushing, his arm was around me. I was so happy, watching my favorite movie with Zayn, the boy I loved.

"Yeah." I replied looking away from him.  I felt his gaze switch from the movie to me. I swallowed, trying not to look at him. He was concentrating on something, eyes completely focused on me. I chewed my bottom lip nervously. The need to look at him was over powering. I glanced at him quickly, immediately wishing I hadn't. He was studying me, his eyes were dark, he too was biting his lip. I had a over powering urge to grab his head and smash our lips together.

I was snapped out of my thoughts instantly once I heard a door slam upstairs, and feet running across the floor. Zayn had heard it too. He was no longer looking at me. He had his head up, now focusing on the ceiling, trying to listen to what was going on. My eyes drifted from his concerned face down to his neck. It was outstretched, vulnerable. I wanted to kiss his neck, leaving my mark on him. I wanted to let the world know he was mine, but the wasn't.

Harry came downstairs, looking rather pale. "What happened mate?" Zayn asked him. "Oh, um, nothing." he replied, he was obviously lying. He sat on the chair by the couch Zayn and I were on. He didn't say anything or look at us. He stared at the screen, but I could tell he was deep in thought. I cleared my mind of Zayn and Harry and relaxed into the couch, watching the movie.

Louis Pov

I got out of the shower and dried off my hair. I looked in the mirror, lifting my head up slightly. There were no marks on my neck, nothing proving that it was more than just a dream. I sighed, disappointed. I don't know why I felt disappointed that it was just a dream.

It had to be mixed feelings because of the dream. It was all in my head. I don't have feelings for Harry. We are just friends, nothing more, we never will be anything more.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door peeking my head out. Good, no one in the hallway. I crept down the hall to mine and Harry's room. I reached out pausing my hand on the door knob. I sucked in a breath as I slowly opened it, walking in. I let out my breath, Harry wasn't in here.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I looked in the room. Harry was sitting in the chair. He was thinking intently. Liam and Zayn were sitting together. Zayn had his arm around Liam. I felt jealousy shoot through me quickly. I wanted that to be me and Harry. Wait, Did I really just think that. I pushed the though out of my head quickly.

Harry turned to face me, he looked almost pained. Our eyes only met for a second. As soon as his hit mine I felt a jolt through my stomach, as if someone had electrocuted me. It was a weird sensation. I swallowed, I have to get out of here. I half ran out of the room.

I instantly headed for the door. I ran outside, the cold air hitting me instantly. It was night already. I felt some rain drops hit me. Great, I just showered. I didn't want to go inside. I kept running. I took cover under the trees.

I could hardly see, the forest was so thick. I was surrounded by darkness. I leaned against a tree trunk, sinking to the ground. I felt my eyes go heavy. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry, another short chapter. But guys It's my birthday! This worked out perfectly, Its chapter 8, and 8 is my lucky number, yes I have a lucky number. Don't judge me.  I had to have Liam's Pov in this chapter. I didn't really plan this out but I decided I would have Ziam in it. I can do more or less Ziam depending on whether or not you guys like it.  Please vote, comment, fan, whatever!

Courtney xx