Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(a/n: Just as a warning this chapter gets a little mature.)

Louis Pov

The bathroom tile was cold on my feet. I turned the shower on and got the hot water running. A nice, hot shower would feel so good right now. I striped down and pulled back the shower curtain, the hot air pouring out over my body. I stepped inside and relaxed under the soothing, hot, water. I made no effort to wash my body, I just stood under the shower head, enjoying the sensation.

I heard the bathroom door open and close. "It's just me, mate." Harry called out. I shrugged and reached to grab the soap. "Let me help you." I heard a low husky voice behind me. "H-Harry?" I squeaked out. He let out a low chuckle before he pressed his body up against mine. I let out a small gasp. He trailed his hand slowly down my arm, grabbing to soap bottle from me.

I didn't turn around. I was frozen in place. What the hell was Harry doing? I felt a pair of big hands on my shoulders. He began to massage the soap onto my upper back, slowly working his way down.

He almost reached my bum before stopping and sliding his hands to my front, wrapping his arms around me. He began to place soft kisses on my neck. I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back a moan. He began to suck gently on my neck, almost immediately finding my sweet spot. I whimpered when he hit it.

He let out another low chuckle and began to suck harder on the spot, biting at the sensitive skin. I couldn't hold back the moan this time. As soon as it escaped my lips Harry pulled back.

He spun me around so I was facing him. I stopped my eyes from trailing down his naked body. He kept his eyes locked with mine. Once again, he pulled me in. Our chests were pressed together, along with some other places. His face was less than an inch away from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips. He began to lean in, slowly closing the gap, I could almost feel his lips on mine. I closed my eyes.

"Louis!" I heard Harry yell. My eyes shot open instantly. I looked around frantically. I was in Harry and I's room. Harry was sitting up in bed next to me, yes, we had to share a bed. He looked worried and confused. I wasn't in the shower anymore, it must have been a dream. A stupid smutty dream, about Harry.

Harry! I almost forgot I was mad at him. "What?" I spat, angry that he woke me up. Wait- did I just say angry? I mean I wasn't angry, it's not like I wanted to have that dream, did I?

"You um." He started, looking around the room. "You were moaning a lot and well." His eyes shot down to my growing 'problem'. I felt my cheeks beginning to burn. I covered my crotch with my hands and ran out of the room, down the hall to the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door, leaning against it. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This is not good. I looked around the bathroom, the very same bathroom my dream took place.  Why was I so hard over this dream. It was about Harry too. I'm straight, completely. I dated Eleanor for quite a while. I don't have feelings for Harry. Do I?

I waited for the situation in my pants to go down. It wasn't working. I decided to take a shower. I turned on the water and stepped in. This defiantly wasn't helping either. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. The sound of the water running and the feeling of it running down my body felt just the same now as it did in my dream. Now, all that needed to happen was Harry- No, Stop it Lou! Knock those thoughts out of your head. Well tonight's going to be super awkward.

Harry's Pov

My mouth about hit the floor, my eyes were as wide as saucers. Louis was tangled in the blankets having a moaning fit. "Lou?" I whispered. He didn't stop. I walked closer. He was sleeping. I wasn't sure what to do. Do I wake him up? He might get mad at me. I watched as his fists griped around the sheets tightly,  as he thrust his hips around in his sleep. His moans were getting deeper and louder. It was starting to turn me on.

I bit my lip nervously. If I don't wake him up the other boys might hear him or he'll wake up and see me watching him. I felt my jeans begin to tighten. I had to wake him up now. "Louis." I said louder. I repeated my self multiple times, each time a little louder. "Louis!" I finally yelled.

His eyes shot open and he looked around the room. He finally met my eyes. His beautiful seas of blue looking up at me with worry. His expression quickly changed into an angry one. "What?" he spat.

"You um." I started, not sure what to say. I tried to avoid his eyes. "You were moaning a lot, and well." I trailed my eyes down to look at his 'situation'. He caught on. He covered himself and ran out of the room, without saying anything. I wonder what he was dreaming about?

Sorry Guys that one was rather short. I figured I'd throw a little smut in there. Lets just say its a gift to all my American readers :) Happy 4th! Tell me what you think of it. It was just mild. I didn't want them to really kiss or anything yet, I'm saving that for later. I hope you enjoyed it!

Courtney xx