I Do

Maka pov

Me and soul pick mia up and take her home. We run on music to clean but end up dancing instead. We dance for awhile. Me and soul dance, mia stands on souls feet and he spins around. We have a lot of fun. Its like nothing bad happened to us last week.

"Mia you ready for school tomorrow?!" I ask

"Yea!" She yells excited. As she jumps around with excitement me and soul slow dance. I kiss him.

"Soul?"

"Yes maka?"

"I'm pregnant." Soul smiles. He kisses me.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too soul!"

"I know this isn't fancy or whatever but..." Soul bends down on one knee. He grabs a small box from his pocket he opens it. A beautiful ring sits on the inside. I start to cry. Mia hugs my leg and squeals. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god! Yes!!" I hug soul and kiss him over and over again. "Yes!" I cry with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six months later

Soul POV

I see mia in her beautiful dress walk down the path. Then I see maka. She walks down with her gorgeous white and red dress. I stare at her. She blushes. She giggles every time she looks over at me. I can't believe I'm with such a beautiful woman like her. After awhile of staring I hear my name. I snap out of my trance.

"Soul, do you take maka..." I zone out the rest. Maka Evans, I love it.

"I do!" I say with a huge smile.

"And you maka, do you take soul as your lawfully wedded husband?" Maka smiles so big, and bright that it almost hurts to see.

"I do"

Thank you so much for reading my story! It took me awhile to finish this. And personally, I really like it! Tell me what you think! I get bored so I want to make another story so tell me if I should! Bye bye! ^3^