What Happened To Mia

Mia POV

A light turns on, and my eyes burn. I open them an they burn more. There is a man and a girl who come in. I sit up.

"I want daddy!" I yell. "And mommy!"

"I'd you want to see daddy then you have to listen to me." I shake my head. I want daddy and mommy! But he won't listen.

"Play the violin, that's all I ask." He picks a case up and sets it on the table. I walk over to it.

"I don't know how"

"I'll teach you!"

"OK." I say. He hands it to me.

"Ok hold it like this." I points to my chin and I stop listening. He yells at me.

"Hey?!"

"What?"

"Pay attention!"

"Ok mister." After he shows me something and I try to do what he says I do it wrong.

"No no! Not like that!" I try again but it doesn't work. I try a lot until he scream and picks me up and opens a door. Its a dark room. I'm scared of the dark! There might be monsters! He throws me in and shuts the door. I lay down and close my eyes and try to fall asleep. But I can't. I'm to scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opens and the girl from earlier walks in and picks me up. She kisses me and sets me down.

"Are we going to be good?" The guy asks. I nod. He tries to reach. How to play. After I start to get better he gets nicer.

"So I talked to your daddy today." I look at the man

"Is he ok?"

"He will be fine. He is in the next room."

"Can i see him?"

"No!" I get mad and I run to the door and bang on it. I try to open it but its locked.

"Daddy!"

"Shut up!" He picks me up by my neck and I start chocking. The girl was telling stop to him. I kicked his tummy and he Dropped me. My leg was a scythe. Mommy said that. He was bleeding were I kicked him. He grabbed a bottle and was going to hit me! But the girl said stop,

"Stop! She is just a child!"

"Look what she did!"

"Hit me instead!" The guy laughs.

"Ok" he says and breaks the glass on her face. I scream and close my eyes. She cries. The guy leaves and slams the door. I l9k at the girl her face was bleeding.

"Oh my gosh! Why did he hurt you?" I ask scared.

"I wanted to protect you!"

"Are you daddy's mommy?"

"Yes I'm grandma!" She forces a smile

"I'm sorry grandma!" I hug her.

"Its ok." The guy opens the door and the girl leaves. He turns off the light and slams the door. I hate the dark. I run to my bed and try to go to sleep. I think about my new grandma. And how much I love her for saving me. I cry until I fall asleep.