eleven

iliwysfyasbysuot comes out in a month and ten days so

-

"You almost ready, Kenny?" Matty peaked his head through my bedroom door, watching me fail to squeeze everything in my pea sized suitcase. I let out an overdramatic groan and sat on top of the suitcase in a failed effort to push everything down.

"Mind zipping this up?" I asked Matty, who gladly helped.

It was around 18:00, and we were taking the red eye to New York just about three hours. I was up almost all night thinking about going to New York with Matty and everything that could possibly go wrong, and I almost decided not to go. It's not that I don't want to go, I just don't want to go with Matty. I do really like him, but we've only been officially dating for about a month. He hasn't even met my parents yet (but I'm not sure I ever want that to happen). After talking to Michelle about it she insisted I should suck it up and go, to experience a true yolo it moment.

The entire cab ride to the airport I listened to Matty tell me all the tourist places while I resisted the urge to jump out the window. I couldn't help but fear that something would happen between Matty and I once we got there and ruin the entire trip. We've never fought before, sure we've had disagreements but it doesn't count. He never even formally asked me to be his girlfriend, I think that means I shouldn't trust him.

"You ready?" Matty grabbed my hand, leading me out of the cab. I've never been on a plane before and that just added to all the stress I've been having today.

"Kinda, not really." I honestly replied, which earned a confused look from Matty.

"You okay, Ken?" He asked, but not because he cared but only because it would be rude not to. I could tell the only thing he really cared about was getting to New York and getting his book published, I was only going with him to keep him company.

"Honestly, no. I've only known you for a little over a month and somehow I let you take me into going to a whole other country with you," I sighed, "And you stopped calling me Barbie for no reason and it's making me mad."

"I don't know how to respond, Barbie." He corrected himself which made me giggle. I was on the verge of tears for almost no reason but at least Matty was cute enough to keep me together. "But I just want you to know that you're not being forced into this, you can leave right now if you want. I won't get upset, I understand."

I had already considered getting back in the cab to go home, but then Matty would have to go to alone. He was a little bit of a loser and beyond annoying most of the time, but he didn't deserve to be left at the airport.

"No, it's okay. I want to go." I said and fake smiled at him. He could tell it was fake but he played along.

"You sure? I don't want to fight you about this." Matty reassured me.

"We're not fighting, now let's go." I dropped Matty's hand that I forgot I was holding and walked through the automatic doors.

After waiting for Matty to catch up from behind me I let him lead the way to security. As we got closer and closer to the flight time I kept getting more nervous, and every part of me was telling me this was a horrible idea. There was nothing I could do now, because I had already ranted about turning around so backing out now would make me weak.

"We still have another half hour until we board, ya wanna know what I wanna do right now?" Matty grinned like I had no idea what he wanted to do.

"Alright, do you see a bathroom around here?" I didn't even need him to explain. I needed something to take my mind off of flying and sex seemed like it could do the job.

"What? Oh, I was just going to say I wanted to have one last smoke before we get on a plane for like twelve hours. But I guess your idea is better." Matty replied, and I got a little embarrassed. It wasn't like we have done it before, but I just felt stupid for suggesting to have sex in an airport bathroom.

We ended up smoking outside as fast as we could and then fucking in the mens bathroom afterwords, which made us come close to missing our flight.

The plane was smaller than I expected it to be, but I've only seen them in pictures and movies. Matty and I found our seats all the way in the back of the plane near the bathroom, and it had already started to smell like shit.

Matty and I fought over the window seat, resulting in Matty beating me in rock paper scissors and getting a little too excited. I managed to smuggle sleeping pills through security, so once I took a few I was completely out. I didn't care what Matty was doing to occupy himself, just as long as he didn't wake me up I didn't care.

-

hey talk so this story is moving wayy to fast but who cares it only has a little over 100 reads anyway

so I think imma do the trip in separate days and make each chapter a different day wut u all think

AND THE STUDIO VERSION OF THE SOUND OH MY GOD ADAMS SOLO GOD BLESS