Chapter 8 - Skype and Suprise

January 5th
Sarah's POV

Another day in a city with no friends.
Daniel got things to do for school or hockey season. He left early this morning just to go to the gym, witch didn't really surprise me...

I woke up at 10 and decided to start looking for jobs online or for something else to do here.
I gave up an hour later and went down to grab a cup of coffee.
Mum and I started talking and we decided that both of us would be housewives in our house.
It was a bit of a joke but I didn't have more energy to look for jobs anymore...

I walked up when I got a message on Skype.

*Jesper/Johanna Groupchatt*
"Hey u able to talk?" - Jesper

"Sure but isn't it like 3am in Sweden?" I typed back.

"Yep but we stayed awake, video?" - Johanna

"Okey, gonna log onto my computer wait a sec"

Skype was slow as usual but as soon I was in their call was waiting.

"Hiiiii! Omg it's so nice to finally see your face!" - Johanna

"You to, how much coffee did you have?" - Me

"To much I think I'm gonna pee my pants... So tell me what have you been up to?" - Johanna

" Well I've been to a hockey game and Dan made the team of his school and so on, i've met some friends who of course also play hockey and yeah...."

"Don't you dare replace us!" - Johanna

" I wont, you better come out here and visit me sometime, you're gonna love the weather!" I said with a smile just as there was a knock on my door.

"One sec darlings" I said to my friends

"Come in!" I said and looked up as the door opened and Tyler walking in.
Tyler threw a bag of Doritos at me.

"Who is throwing snacks at you?" - Jesper
"Just a friend" - Me
"Are you going to show her?" - Jesper
"Not today" - Me
"Why not? Ohh is it a boy? Is he hot? If so give him my number" Johanna said as I moved to lay on my stomach in my bed.

Tyler and I tried not to laugh at her. I opened the bag of chips and talked a bit more with them in Swedish so the he wouldn't understand...

"Ja de är en kille och Ja Han är snygg"- Me (Yes it's a boy and yes he's hot)

"Hey! No Swedish when I'm around" Tyler said and I laughed at his face when he didn't understand a word I said.

"Sorry but this is private" I said and smiled at him

"När och hur träffade du han?" - Jesper (When and how did you meet him?)

"På hockeymatchen, Daniel vann en selfie med han" -Me (At the game, Daniel won a selfie with him)

"Vadå vann en selfie?" - Johanna (What do you mean won a selfie?)

"Can you please stop talking in your weird language? Tyler begged

"If you show yourself" Johanna said and i laughed at Tylers face.

"What? no!" Tyler said

"He got a nice voice, is he a singer?" - Johanna

"I don't think you want to hear me sing" Tyler said and laughed a bit and laid himself on top of me hiding his face behind my head.

"Ty get of me you're heavy" - Me
"Are you calling me fat?" - Tyler
"No. Only way you can stay on top of me is if you feed me" I said with a laugh