Chapter 9 - A Job Well Done

January 6th

I woke up by my mum shaking my shoulder.

"I've got a surprise for you, come to the kitchen and I'll tell you" she said with a smile. I groaned but sat up eventually. I picked up my phone to see that i had a lot of likes on the picture that I posted last night, a few emails, a missed Skype call from Johanna and a text from dad.

"Morning princess, I hope you like the surprise me and mom got for you x" - Dad

I started to get a bit nervous about what it could be, but when they had given me surprises back in Sweden it wasn't that big of a deal...

I removed my bun and let my hair fall down on my shoulders and put on my Dallas hoodie, i walked in to my bathroom and washed my face quickly before taking my phone and walking down stairs to meet my mom with a big smile in the kitchen.

"Whats up?" I said while i poured myself coffee and sat down.

" I made you breakfast" mom said and placed a plate infront of me with waffles, banana, strawberries and some whipped cream.

"Whats this for?" i said and laughed as i started eating.

" Well dad may or may not have bought a plane ticket for Johanna to come out here" she smiled

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I scream

"Yes, We know how you feel about going to dads events and there will be one on January 9th, so we thought that if she was here you'd have more fun" my mom explained.

"When is she coming?" I asked rushed as i was trying to call her on Skype att the same time as i had my mouth full of food.

"Her plane leaves Sweden tonight so she'll be landing in the morning"

"At DFW right? What time, i want to pick her up!" I said and tried to call Johanna once again.

"8:30, you can take my car if you want" My mom said smiling just as Johanna picked up.

We talked about everything you could while i was still stuffing my face full with waffles and fruit, I told her more about what I have been doing to get the time to pass without any girlfriends to talk to every minute of the day, and I even told her a bit more about Tyler and Jamie too since I think they will meet each other if we got to go to the game. Shit I still had to talk to dad about that...

We talked about my dads event I didn't know exactly what it was for but probably something with his company as usual.. We talked a bit more and decided that she would call later so I could get more information about when her plain was coming to Dallas and so on.

"I have to talk to dad about this event thing and if he can get us tickets to the game, I'll talk to you later, love you" I said'

"Talk too you soon and i will see you in a few" She said and we both smiled as maniacs.