Chapter 10 - Sweden x 2

Sarahs POV

After I went to bed yeasterday i wathched a epiode of Criminal Minds and then fell asleep.

My alarm went of at 6.30 and as exited as I was tosee my best friend again I wasn't mad about it. instead I hurried up and almost ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower I picked out an outfit for the day and did my makeup then walked down to the kitchen and my family who were all up at the same time for once...

"Good morning" -  Sarah

"Morning" - everyone else

"Did you rehearse that before I came down?" I said and we all laughed

"Unfortunatley not, here's some coffee hunny" - Mum said with a big smile

"Thanks, what are you so smiley about and could I still borrow your car to get Johanna?" I asked my mum

"I'm just happy today, we are doing a lot today so we are ready for the gala and yes if you drive carefully" she said and that was actually true. A lot was happening today. I was going to pick up johanna in an hour then drive back home so she could unpack. After that mum would take us shoping for the gala and then eat something before getting ready for the Stars game.

I ate my breakfast fast and ran upstairs to get my bag and shoes and walked down again putting them on and grabbed the keys to mums car.

"I'm leaving!" i yelled in to the house

"Bye, drive safe!" mom yelled back

I walked out to the car and pulled out a redbull from my bag, put in the adress to the airport in the gps and started to drive.

At the airport

I've waited for almost 20 minutes when the speekers called out that johannas plane had landed, as soon as I herd it i stood up and walked to the arrivals gate where my best friend would soon walk through.
A few minutes later i saw her hair from a long distance.

"JOHANNA!" i screamed with happiness

"SARAH!" she screamed back when she saw me and started running and as soon as she was in arms lenght we hugged

"Omg, it's so good to see you!" we said at the same time and laughed.

We talked about her flight and what had happened at home and she told me how our group of friends was spliting up after Jacob found a gilrfriend that no one liked so things were kind of rough back in Sweden and I couldn't be happier  that I wasn't in the middle of that.
When there was drama in our gorup when I lived in Sweden I was always in the middle, I didn't take sides of those who were fighting, I was standing in the middle not caring about the fight.

"It's so nice to not be in the middle of that.." I sighed and Johanna smiled and nodded, me and johanna haven't fought in 10 years and that is not common in Sweden..