Chapter 2 - Packing

Still December 18th

Sarah's POV

"YOU ARE WHAT!?" Amanda screamed a bit to loud making a few heads turn out way
" I'm moving to USA" I said again
"When?" Jessica asked
"In ten days, so we have to make the best of the time I have left.."
"Where in USA?" Jacob said
"Dallas"
"Wow" was all they said after that.

We finished our lunch while talking and me answering the questions they had as good as I could. We decided to take a quick look around the city and I of course dragged them in to a sport store looking for some new running shoes.

When I got home I talked a bit with my parents before walking to my room and put on some music and started to pack my summer clothes and some other stuff I won't be needing until we where in Dallas because of the heat difference.

After an hour and a half mum called us to the kitchen to eat dinner.
I started to eat and began thinking about the future in Dallas.
"What am I going to do there?" I asked and the whole family looked at me with confused eyes.
"I mean,  I've finished my education but do I have to apply for a job there of what?" I said
"Think about that when we are there Hun" my mum said and I swallowed the last pice of food on my plate.

After dinner I continued packing until it was a knock on my door.
"Come in" I turned around seeing Jesper standing there with a small smile on his lips.
"Hi" I said and gave him a hug, he sat down on my bed where it wasn't laying clothes or other stuff.
"I thought you might want some company" he said and changed song to my favorite (the one at the top).
I smiled at the kind gesture and we started talking about everything that was going on in life and in out group of friends.

"Johanna and I coming over to visit just so you know" he said after a while
"You two good now? You weren't talking to each other last week" I laughed
"Yep, when you told us you where moving we decided to draw a line over it and get on with life"
"That's good, so you're friends or what?"
"Yup"
"Good, I hate being in the middle of my best friends fighting"

Me, Jesper and Johanna have been friends for as long as I can remember and we tell each other everything. Jesper is a tall blond boy with dark green eyes with a gym addiction.
Johanna on the other side was shorter than me but have long beautiful blond hair and the most crystal blue eyes you can put your hands on. And then there is me. Brown long hair and green eyes nothing too special.

Jesper called Johanna over after a while and they helped me pack everything that was in the bed before we decided that they would stay for the night. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of coke and some snacks when Daniel came in.

"What's up?" I said
"Just been packing like you but I feel like I have no energy and the guys are on their way to Gothenburg for the game"
"Why aren't you with them?"
"Because we are moving remember! I have to pack my gear and it takes forever" He said with a sigh.

I understood him though, if I had to skip my games I would be sad to

"Join me, Jesper and Johanna?"
"To do what?"
"Talk, play ps4 or something"
"Okey, need help with the cups?" He laughed
"Yeah thanks" I said and started to walk back to my room.

When Daniel came in I explained to my friends and they understood.
My friends have always had a good relationship with my parents and brother so it wasn't awkward at all, he was two years younger than me but we didn't look so much like each other, he was taller than me, have lighter hair and more blue-green eyes.

We started playing nhl14 and Daniel was winning as usual but not without a fight.
After a few games we have up and went to bed, Jesper took the guest room and Johanna I shared my bed.

December 19th

My mum woke us up and made us some breakfast, Johanna and Jesper went home after we ate and I helped Daniel with the rest of his workout clothes and all his hockey stuff.
Then we moved in to my room to do the same.
We ate dinner as usual and talked a bit about the house and other random stuff.
We continued packing until it was time for bed.