Chapter 1(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*Jess's P.O.V.*

"Ok, by Rae." I say as I hang up with my best friend. I haven't seen her in about 2 years and we've known each other since 5th grade and are absolutely best friends. But of course with her being a journalist, she got transferred to Iceland and now I have no friends in California. I sighed as I stood, putting on my a blue shirt with a pink tank top and a black bra, showing quit a bit of my boobs, including the heart tattoo on one. I put on jean short shorts and a necklace, then did my make up in a way I like to call butterfly eyes. I laughed to myself as I slightly teased my hair, then walked out of my small apartment on the first floor.

I walked into my favorite coffee shop and hummed Savior by Black Veil Brides to myself, then I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned and low and behold, who do I see? Ashley Purdy. With Andy, Jake, Jinxx and CC behind him. Of course, me being me, I have a total fan girl moment and let out a little shriek. And I'm caught wearing something from Ashley's clothing line...Well, actually 3 somethings. He laughs.

"Fan I see?" He asks. I smile and nod as I hear the lady calling next. I turn and move up.

2 minutes later, turns out Ashley and I ordered the same thing. And he offers to buy for me and of course, I agree, then him and I, along with the rest of BVB sit and talk. Getting to know each other, and I swear. I feel a spark between Ashley and I, but that's probably just me being me.

"So, what's your name? I take it you know ours?" Ashley asks. I laugh.

"Yes I do, and it's Jessica, but please call me Jess." I say. The nod.

"Ok then Jess...Do you want to get out of here and go somewhere else? Like a park...Or our tour bus....Or your place?" Ashley says. I laugh and nod. We throw away our cups and walk out of the coffee shop.

"So where do you live?" Andy asked me.

"Umm...I live in the apartment buildings a couple blocks up." I said, pointing in the direction we're walking.

"Convenient." Ashley says, then my feet are flying away from the ground and I'm up side down as Ashley carries me ahead of everyone else. I prop my elbows on his back and prop my head on my elbows. The guys laugh at me.

"You know, when Ash does that to most girls, they don't want to be anywhere near him and are screaming at him to put them down." Jake says. I laugh again.

"Well I'm not most girls." I say as I feel him climbing the stairs.

"What floor?" Ashley asks me.

"1st floor, 3A." I say simply as he starts walking again.

"Uhh, Jess...What's this?" He said. I hear something rip off my door and an orange paper is being handed back to me. I grab it from him and look at it. At the top in bold print is the words "Eviction Notice".

"Shit." I breath, scanning over the paper.

" EVICTION NOTICE

Attention tenant,

We regret to inform you, you have 1 week as of today to move out of this apartment or you will be forced out and all your stuff will be left behind. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Have a nice day.

Board of Apartment Owners."

I read over the note again as Ashley set me on the couch.

"What is it?" CC asked.

"Eviction notice." I said, reading it over a fourth time, not believing what I was reading.

"Why?" Jinxx asked.

"I don't even fucking know." I said flopping back on the couch, landing in Ashley's lap and covered y face with my hands. Ashley took the paper from me and read it over himself, then handed it around.

"Well this sucks." Ashley said.

"You're telling me. I have no friends or family in California. My closest family member is in New York and my closest and only friend is in Iceland..." I said.

"Oh so we aren't your friends. Fine. I guess I was mistaken." Ashley said crossing his arms.

"I'm hurt." Jinxx said, turning his back on me. I laughed, which quickly died down, then it was silence.

"Well you could live with me?" Ashley said suddenly speaking up. I uncovered my face and looked at him, sitting up.

"Ashley, I would love to, but we've known each other all of 20 minutes." I said, looking at him.

"So?" I sighed.

"Ashley, I can't live with you. I'm just a girl you met in a coffee shop. You only know my name." I said, flopping back down.

"And that you have a heart tattoo on your boob." He said, poking it. I giggled and swatted his hand away, using a pillow to cover my chest. He ripped it away from me and threw it to CC, who caught it and sat on it. I laughed, flipping over so I was on his stomach and he pinched my butt. I laughed, letting out a little yelp, then sitting up and glaring playfully at him.

"What?" He said, acting dumb. I rolled my eyes as Jake, Andy and CC got up.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"I'm going to the store with CC to get boxes and tape." Jake said.

"I'm going to get beer." Andy said as they all walked out the door. I looked to Jinxx.

"I guess I'll help you pack." He said getting up.

"I'm not moving into Ashley's house." I said.

"Oh yes you are." Ashley countered.

"And if I don't?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He smirked, tackling me onto the couch and holding my arms above my head with one hand, and with the other, tickling me.

"S-S-S-top! P-PLEASE!" I shouted, stuttering and out of breath.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked, still tickling me.

"Y-Yes! J-J-Just s-stop!" I shouted. He stopped and rested his head on my boobs, pushing them more out of the bra, and held my hands as he smirked.

"Would you stop, my boobs are falling out." I said, laughing.

"I know, that's the point." He said smirking, using his face to push them more out.

"Ashley, stop." I said laughing, trying to move up so I could sit up, but only succeeding in helping him, seeing as my shirt came down more. He laughed.

"Jinxx, you should come help me." He said, smirking. Jinxx walked over.

"Yess?" He said.

"Hold her hands." Ashley said, handing my hands to Jinxx. I laughed as Ashley grabbed me around my waist, inching my shirt down farther and farther as I tried squirming away from him.

"You know you're just helping him." Jinxx whispered in my ear, temporarily paralyzing me. Then I felt my boobs finally slip free as Ashley grabbed them, massaging one and sucking on the other. I let out a small moan as Jinxx let go of my hands and I ran them through Ashley's hair.

I felt Jinxx move my hair out of the way and start kissing my neck, causing me to moan more. I felt Jinxx smile against my skin as Ashley repositioned me so I was sitting up, then slipped off one of my shirts, then another so I was now only in my black bra.

He smirked, staring at my chest as I breathed, blushing and Ashley started sucking on me again, his hands running all over my body, giving me chills, then grabbed my ass, picking me up and positioning me so I was laying on the couch. He worked at my pants, then slid them off, moving down while Jinxx took Ashley's place and then, ending it all, the door opened.