Chapter 5(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*Jess's P.O.V.*

Ashley and I watched as Andy, Jinxx, Jake and CC pulled out of his driveway and once they were gone, Ashley and I headed back inside and he shut the door. Ashley looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked, curious as to what he was thinking.

"There's rules to be living in the house." He said, a sly tone in his voice. Uh oh.

"Ok." I said, trying to hide my curiosity.

"I have to go over them with you." He said, sliding his arm around my waist, walking behind me and started to kiss my neck. His grip around my waist tightened, pulling me closer to him.

"Do you think you can remember them?" He asked. I nodded unsure of it.

"Good. Let's start." He said, stepping away from me. "First, call me master or daddy. I prefer daddy. If you don't, well...There will be a punishment. You will do what I want, when I want it. If you mess up, I'll give you a warning. 2nd time, there will be a small consequence...3rd time...Well you might be unable to walk the next day." He said with a smirk, making me blush for whatever reason. I nodded.

"Also, I have many....Things to help me out in the barn, where you will probably spend most of your time."

"Ok..." I said, not sure where this was going.

"Follow me." He said, turning and heading to the kitchen where there was a large sliding door. He opened it and walked out, shutting it behind me and I could see the barn. Him and I walked to the barn, opening the door and I could see the pickup parked in there and in the back 2 stalls, horses. Then in 2 other stalls....Well one stall had a sex swing, the other had various toys(Dildos, vibrators, crops, butterfly vibes, etc...) and to be honest, it kind of turned me on, yet it made me rethink what this man did in his free time. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow and he smirked. I rolled my eyes as he lead me back to his house.

"That's it. 3 rules. You think you can remember them?" He asked. I nodded.

"Also, one more thing. I'm your outlaw. And only yours." He said. I smiled and for whatever reason, blushed again. He kissed me quickly.

"Ok, well for tonight since it's your first night here, I'll show you to your room, help you unpack and show you around. How's that sound?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as he lead me to my room.

"Once we got there, I was shocked. Dark red walls, a huge bed, flatscreen tv, my boxes on the floor, white dressers and my own bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and looked inside. Black tile floors, white walls, granite counter top. Amazing.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's fucking amazing." I said, still looking around.

"Good. I'm glad you like it. Now let's say we start unpacking...And how 'bout some music?" He said. I smiled and nodded as he turned on the TV. He flipped it to a country music station and I laughed, rolling my eyes. Not at just his choice in music, but the song that was on. Shake it for Me-Luke Bryan. I laughed and he smirked, coming towards me.

He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him, spinning me around and dancing, the whole time both of us laughing.

Once the song was over he picked me up and threw me onto the bed, jumping next to me. I laughed as he watched me, a mischievous look in his eye.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just watching the prettiest girl I've ever seen smile the prettiest smile I've ever seen." He said smirking. I blushed, covering my face with a pillow which was ripped away from me. I looked at Ashley and he pulled me to him and started kissing me. I of course kissed back.