Chapter 8(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*A week later, Jess's P.O.V.*

I woke up, tired, in a bad mood and with a headache. Last night BVB had a party and I just sat up in my room being unsociable. But of course, Ashley being Ashley, he got drunk and found a random girl who he kept after the party and I had to listen to that all night.

I had my window open so when I woke up in the morning I could hear voices outside.

"Alright, I'll call you, by baby." Ashley said, then I heard a car engine drive away. I heard the front door open and close, then Ashley coming up the stairs. I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Ashley said, coming into my room.

"Go away." I said, my voice muffled by the covers.

"No." He said, yanking the covers off of me. I instinctively curled into a ball.

"Dick." I mumbled, thinking he was gone. Thought wrong.

"What was that?" He asked, amusement in his voice although he tried to remain serious. I didn't answer him.

"What was that?" He asked, now right above my ear.

"Nothing. Get the fuck out." I said.

"No, I think I'll stay here and annoy my favorite little princess." He said, crawling into bed with me and pulling me close to him. I pushed away from him and grabbed the covers at the end of the bed and pulled them over me again, holding them tightly to make sure Ashley didn't rip them away from me.

"Jess, get up." He said, annoyance in his tone.

"No Ashley." Well I instantly regretted that. If there's one thing you don't do in this house, it's tell Ashley Purdy no. And I just did. And I also called him Ashley...Again. Shit shit shit shit shit.

"What was that?" He said, all seriousness in his tone. Ugh. In the next instant, I felt Ashley ripping the covers away from me again and turning me over. I looked up at him hovering above me. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"You realize you just said no to me and called me Ashley, right?" He said a smile playing on his face. Well this would be a day of punishments. He let go of me.

"You know what you have to do." He said. I groaned as I got out of bed, removing my shirt, bra and panties(I didn't sleep in anything other than those) and followed Ashley out to the barn.

He secured me in the sex swing and didn't even get a toy. He started teasing me.

Soon, he shoved it into me and I let out a loud moan in pleasure. He spread my legs apart, spreading them apart farther and farther and it was starting to hurt, but I was afraid of what he would do if I told him he was hurting me.

The farther he spread my legs, the sharper the pain and then I felt a sharp horrible burst but at that moment I hit my climax so the pain scream was mixed with my loud moan in pleasure.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I watched Jess's face closely while I pounded into her, spreading her legs farther and farther apart and I thought I could see pain in her face, but she didn't tell me to stop so I kept going.

Finally she hit her climax and threw her head back, moaning in pleasure, but it sounded different this time. I hope she was ok.

I helped her out of the sex swing, and when I let her go, she collapsed. Thank God I caught her just in time.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked her, concern in my voice.

"Fine." She said through gritted teeth.

"No you aren't. What happened?" I asked her, picking her up and carrying her inside.Once inside, I gave her a blanket and walked into the kitchen to get an ice pack for her.

*Jess's P.O.V.*

Ashley helped me down from the sex swing, and once he let me go, I collapsed into his arms.

"Baby, are you ok?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Fine." I said through gritted teeth.

"No you aren't. What happened?" He asked me as he picked me up and carried me inside.

Once inside, he set me on the couch gently and wrapped a blanket around me, then disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared a moment later with an ice pack.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"My hip." I said. He placed it on my hip and I jumped, letting out a little yelp.

"So what happened?" He asked. I sighed.

"When you were spreading my legs, I felt a really sharp pain in them right I orgasmed." I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You probably pulled a muscle or something." He said. I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and fell asleep again eventually. This was the first day since I moved in that we hadn't had a fight. Yet.

Oh yea, forgot to mention...Ashley and I have fought every day since I moved in about something...

When I woke up, Ashley was gone and I was laying on the couch, still naked. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Can you get that?" Ashley shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm still naked though." I shouted back.

"Get the fucking door, I'm busy!" He shouted at me, then I heard the sliding door slam shut. I sighed. What the hell crawled up his ass and died. I stood and wrapped a blanket around me and limped to the door and opened it to reveal that guy...Ben, the pedophile Ashley told me about.

"Uhm... Hi.. Uhm... Ben..." I said, a little lost for words.

"So you are the girl I've been listening to scream and moan for the last week. Damn. Ashley did a good job this time." He said. I blushed, wondering where Ashley was, and feeling uncomfortable.

"Uhm...Yeah, I guess so..." I said. For the next 10 minutes, Ben and I talked, no sign of Ashley anywhere, and it turns out Ben wasn't that bad. He was funny, good-looking, charming, sweet...I don't know why Ashley thought he was a pedophile...Maybe a bad experience or something.

"So...You know, I don't know why Ashley won't let me near any of his girls. Maybe he's selfish or something...Or maybe they know something I shouldn't...He isn't doing anything bad to you, is he?" Ben asked.

"Nope, it's all good." I said laughing.

"That's cool.... So uhm, you know... I was wondering if maybe... You would like to go out on a date with me?"