Chapter 13

*A month later, Ben's P.O.V.*

Ever since that one night I had the date with Jess. When she spent the night at my house. I've been wanting her. Needing her. My urge was too strong and when I found out her and Ashley were dating now, I lost it.

*Jess's P.O.V.*

I sat on the couch, watching TV. Ashley had gone to the store. I was happy. Ashley and I hadn't fought once, and now I was his and only his. I smiled as I flipped off the TV, heading upstairs, only to be stopped by a knock on the door. I turned and went back downstairs, opening the door to find Ben.

"Uhh...Hi Ben." I said. Then he lunged inside the house, pinning me against the wall. He tried kissing me, but I kicked him in the shins, causing him to let me go. I ran up the stairs, trying to get to my phone(which Ashley had given back to me) and call the cops or Ashley or someone.

I slammed my door, attempting to lock it, but Ben burst in before I could, causing me to scream as the door hit me, knocking me back onto the floor.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I pulled into my driveway from the store and saw my front door was open. Strange. As I got out of my car, heading around to the trunk to get the groceries, I heard a scream, but not just any scream. Jess's scream.

I ran inside.

"JESS!" I shouted. No response. I heard another scream and bolted up the stairs to Jess's room.

What I saw horrified me. Shocked me. Hurt me. Sent me into oblivion again. I saw Ben. Straddling her, trying to get his pants off. I lunged forward, grabbing him by the throat and sending him flying to the floor. Jess scrambled up, moving towards her phone while I beat the living shit out of Ben.

*Jess's P.O.V.*

"JESS!" I heard Ashley shout. I tried answering him, but Ben covered my mouth. I bit his hand and let out a scream for no reason...Well I had a reason, I was about to be raped, and I heard Ashley coming quickly up the stairs as Ben tried getting his pants off.

Then, before I knew what was happening, Ben was flying off of me and I saw Ashley start beating the shit out of him. I quickly scrambled up to get to my phone and call the cops.

10 minutes later, Ben was being shoved in the back of a cop car and I was being asked to describe what happened while Ashley stood behind me, holding my hand.

Finally, when they were gone and it was done, Ashley and I headed back inside. Once inside and the door closed, I broke down crying in Ashley's arms.

"You were right." I kept saying over and over while he picked me up and carried me to the couch, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"Shh, don't cry baby. You're too pretty to cry." He said, holding me close. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, not wanting him to let me go.

"Nothing else will happen to you baby. I promise. You're with me and he's gone. And as long as you're with me, I will love and protect you. And even when you're gone, I'll still love you. Forever and always." He said quietly to me, kissing my head.

"I love you Ashley." I said.

"I love you too. So so much baby. More than you'll ever know." He said. I smiled as more tears fell down my cheeks, but not tears of sadness. Tears of happiness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                   THE END

-xoxo J*