Chapter 6

*Jess's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning in a strange room. I looked around and remembered I moved in with Ashley... I rolled over and saw Ashley laying next to me, his hands folded on his stomach. I smiled to myself as I tried to crawl out of bed as gently and quietly as I could without waking him up.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out black panties and a matching bra, then started going through my drawers.

I pulled out a jeans skirt and found a baggy shirt. When I turned around, Ashley was standing right there with his arms crossed, causing me to jump, letting out a little scream. I didn't even here him get up.

"A little warning next time would be nice." I said, turning to head to the shower but I was stopped.

"You're not wearing that today." He said. Today? Ok.

"Ok.....What am I supposed to wear then?" I asked, slightly impatient. He smirked and walked to my closet. He opened it, revealing skimpy outfits(mainly dresses, skirts and booty shorts) and went through it a minute. He pulled out a white, skin tight dress the was extremely low cut and very, very short. He smirked and walked over to me. He handed me the dress and put my other clothes back. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom.

20 minutes later I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and found my red nail polish in the cabinet. I already had on red nail polish, it was just chipping, so I quickly put on another coat, then when they were dry put on a clear coat. Then I did my toes in a darker red color and repeated with the clear coat.

I stood and found the dress hanging on the back of the door, then somehow managed to get it on, then looked at myself in the mirror. My black bra and panties showed through the thin material of the dress which was much more low cut than I thought. About 1/2 my boobs hung out and if I bent over, you could definitely see my panties. I smiled and rolled my eyes wondering what Ashley had in store for me today as I brushed my now dry, naturally straight hair and when I opened the drawer to get my makeup out, it was gone. All of it. Not even lip gloss was left. Oh my God. I know I packed it! Where is it. We went through all of the boxes and clothes and everything making sure nothing was left. I remember packing it in with my towels!

I quickly walked out of my room, going downstairs.

"Where's my makeup?!?" I practically shouted at Ashley. He jumped, turning around, looked me up and down, then spoke.

"I threw it away." No he didn't. Oh, I'm going to kill that man!

"You. What??" I asked, trying to keep my  voice calm and quiet.

"I. Threw it. Away." He said like speaking to a 5 year old. "You look better without it." He said, calmly.

"That's your opinion! I look like a fucking train wreck without it!!" I shouted at him.

"No you don't. Come here." He said, taking a step towards me. I rolled my eyes and walked quickly back upstairs with him following me. I got to my room and slammed the door in his face, locking it.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

Last night Jess fell asleep in my arms, so I carried her upstairs to her room and I fell asleep in her bed with her.

When I woke up, she was still sleeping, so I laid in bed with my eyes closed and hands folded on my stomach. I felt her getting out of bed and cracked my eyes open. She was at her dresser. I watched her pull out clothes quietly. I smirked as I got off her bed, quickly and quietly walking up behind her. When she turned, she jumped, letting out a scream.