Chapter 2

*Andy's P.O.V.*

15 minutes later, I was back from the liquor store, so I walked back into Jess's apartment building and opened the door without warning and what I saw was Ashley working on taking off her pants and Jinxx sucking on her boobs. I laughed and rolled my eyes, shutting the door and walking into the kitchen, putting the beer and wine on the counter, then turned and Jess was putting her shirt back on and fixing her pants while Ashley smirked and Jinxx just stood back.

"Ok. So I leave for 15 minutes and come back and there's a threesome starting?" I ask, laughing. Ashley nods, seeming proud and Jess just hits him on the chest. I laugh and sit on the chair, flipping on the TV and finding the rock station music channel thing or whatever and putting it on, then turning it up. It figured, one of our songs was on. It was Let You Down. I laughed as Jess started singing the words, dancing around. Just then Jake and CC walked in with armload of boxes and tape.

Jess helped them take it to her bedroom, then came out a moment later. She looked around, hands on her hips.

"I'm going to start packing my clothes." Then she disappeared into her bedroom.

"I'LL HELP!" Ashley shouted, going quickly into her bedroom. I laughed as I heard drawers opening and closing.

*Jess's P.O.V.*

"I'LL HELP!" I heard Ashley shout and when I turned around, he was standing right there, smirking. I rolled my eyes as he started opening my bra drawer. I slammed it shut and he cocked and eye brow, then opened, or attempted to, my panty drawer. I laughed.

"Would you stop that?" I said.

"Haha, nope." He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and turned my back for a moment and when I turned around he was holding up a black frilly pair of panties. I ripped them from his hands and tossed them into a box.

"I have a whole drawer more." He said, smirking and cocking an eyebrow, grabbing a red pair. I tried grabbing them from him, but he dodged it, then ran out of my bedroom.

"ASHLEY!" I shouted, running after him, chasing him around my apartment, the guys watching us. He stopped and turned, holding them in front of him.

"Ashley. Give. Them. To. Me." I growled.

"Come and get 'em." He said. I moved forward and he jumped back.

"Well, are you going to get them or not?" He asked. I silently threatened him, then ran forward, missing them by like a centimeter.

"ASHLEY!" I shouted, annoyed.

"What, I'm right here. I'm waiting for you to get them." I rolled my eyes, took a large step towards him, cornering him. I smirked, then jumped up, finally grabbing them, then running back to my bedroom. Or trying to. He grabbed me around my waist and picked me up while I thrashed and kicked, trying to get away from him.

"ASHLEY PURDY PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted. He laughed and threw me on the couch, tickling me again.

5 minutes later, I finally got away from him and retreated quickly to my bedroom, slamming the door and locking it, sighing as I slid down my door laughing.

"That man." I said quietly to myself as I stood, walking to the box and throwing them in. I grabbed the rest and threw them in, then heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked, figuring it would be Ashley.

"Ashley...Can I come in?" He asked.

"Do you promise not to take anymore of my panties....Or bras?" I asked.

"No."

"Then no." I said.

"Awww....Pweasee." He begged and I could picture him giving me the puppy dog face.

"No Ashley." I said as I grabbed a handful of bras and threw them into a box. I grabbed the rest, then threw them in. By now, 1/2 the box was filled.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

"No Ashley." Jess said through the door. I was about to open my mouth to ask again when I heard something smash. Then I heard Jess scream.

"JESS!!" No answer.

"Jess, are you ok?!?!" I shouted through the door, pounding on it.

"LET ME GO!!!" She screeched. I heard a male voice shouting something. I couldn't listen to this. I stepped back, kicking the door open as the guys and I ran in to find...An empty room. Jess's window was smashed and she was gone.