Chapter 9

*Jess's P.O.V.*

What? Did I hear that right? Yup I did. Ben just asked me on a date. I thought. Ashley had brought at least 3 girls home since I've moved in. All we did was have sex and role-play. Ashley never asked me to be his girlfriend but he was over protective of me. But he let the other guys do stuff to me.

"Umm, I-" I was going to say yes, but I felt a painful pinch on my ass, causing me to jump and let out a little yelp in pain.

"No she wouldn't. Get out of here Ben." Ashley said, pulling me back and slamming the door in Ben's face, then spinning me around to face him.

"WHAT THE HELL JESSICA!?!?!" He shouted in my face. What had I done?

"Wh-What?" I stuttered, lost for words and honestly, scared by his rage.

"YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YES TO THAT CREEP AFTER I WARNED YOU ABOUT HIM! AFTER I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM, AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM!!!!" He shouted.

"Well sorry for answering the door 10 minutes, naked, like you yelled at me to. Sorry for talking to him while you were no where in sight. Sorry for getting to know him!" I countered.

"Well you could have done what I did! Slam the door in his face! You could have told me who was at the door!!"

"Well sorry for thinking you were outside! Sorry for being nice and not an ass like you!!" He rolled his eyes.

"What the hell was even going through that fucking brain of yours?!?!" He shouted.

"I don't know! Maybe it was the fact that, including last night, you have brought home 3 random girls. Maybe it was the fact you never asked me to be your girlfriend! Maybe, just maybe it was the fact that all I am to you and the guys is your fucking toy!"

"You are not!"

"Bullshit! All we do is have sex! 95% percent of the time, like now, I'm naked. Every day you have me dress in slutty clothes I'd never wear against my own will! I'm a fucking live-in sex doll! I haven't left this property once since I've been here! I haven't talked to any of my friends or gone out with them because you won't fucking allow me to! I'm trapped here, in this hell!" I shouted at him. He looked at me a moment, a flash of emotions going across his face. Hurt. Sadness. Anger. Rage.

"Maybe, but I care for you. I give you food. Last I checked, you never objected to what we do to you!" He shouted at me.

"Because I didn't want to lose my only fucking place to stay!" I shouted at him, instantly regretting it. That wasn't true. I loved it here. I loved what they did to me. I loved everything about it. Everything except this. His face softened.

"You don't mean that...Do you?" He asked me quietly.

"No...Of course not." I said, looking away from him as I leaned on the door.

"Baby, what's going on, are you almost done?" Came an annoying female voice, then a bleach blonde head poking around the corner of the kitchen. I looked to her, then to Ashley, rolled my eyes and started walking upstairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" Ashley asked me.

"To put some clothes on. I'm going over to Ben's to apologize for your behavior and tell him yes." I said.

"No you are not! Do you listen to nothing I say?!?"

"I try not to...And since when are you the boss of me?!?!" I shouted.

"Since you moved into this house baby. And since you're here, and since I'm the boss of you. You aren't allowed to look at Ben, talk to him or go out with him. And you aren't allowed to go out on any other dates!" He said.

"Whatever...Oh, and I thought you were my only "Outlaw". What ever happened to that huh? Since I've been here, you've brought home 4 girls, no thought of me stopping you, and act like it never happened. Like I mean nothing." I said, leaving him with that as I quickly went upstairs.

Once upstairs, I slammed my door, locking it, I flopped on my bed.

"What was that about baby?" I heard the female voice ask from outside(My window was still opened). I got up and moved to my window, looking out and seeing Ashley and the girl going to the barn.

"I don't know. She's a bitch." He said. How dare he! A few minutes later him and the girl walked out of the barn on the 2 horses, then headed into the forest. They were gone and I was alone, now was my chance. I walked out of my room and down the steps after getting dressed, then snuck out to Ben's house.

I knocked on the door and a moment later it opened.

"Jess. Hi. I wasn't expecting to see you back here." He said smiling.

"I know....Ashley and some bleach blonde slut are out horse back riding, so I snuck out to 1, Apologize for Ashley's behavior, 2, Ask why Ashley hates you and says you're a pedophile, and 3, Tell you yes on the date." I said smiling.

"It's fine, awesome, and he doesn't think I am. He doesn't know I am. It's because I'm jealous because once I moved in about a year ago, he had a girl over and I came over to ask him for something and the girl left him for me in an instant, then she made up some fake story about how she wouldn't do something I wanted her to and I ended up raping her...Then a coincidence, I was arrested for supposed rape charges.... So yea, that's what Ashley tells all of his girls and to stay away from me but I'm the opposite of what Ashley says I am." I nodded, taking it all in.

"Wow, he is a dick..." I said. He nodded.

"So, when's the date...Like, do you have a good time or something?" Ben asked.

"Umm, Ashley told me he has a band meeting at the studio at 6:45, and he'll probably leave about 6:30...So umm....7?"

"7's perfect, I'll see you then." He said smiling, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"Bye Ben." I said, turning and walking off his property, then quickly going back to Ashley's house and running back up to my room, locking the door. I flopped on the bed once more and smiled to myself, then drifted into a dream-filled sleep....Except the dreams weren't about Ashley like normal...They were about Ben.