27: A Malik And An Anderson

Chapter 27:

Hazel POV:

The rest of the group tried to cheer me up during the night but I couldn't be cheered up. So Jesy came up with the idea that we watch a film. We decided on the film The Last Song, which in my opinion was awesome but Harry and Zayn disagreed to the film and wanted to watch Unknown instead but since I didn't have that film, we watched The Last Song.

We all stayed in the basement were I had this movie projector thing that we had back in Leeds. It wasn't even yet set up and there wasn't any sofa bed for all of us to lay down on, so basically we spent a whole hour finding pillows and two king sized foam beds somewhere in the depths of my basement.

The good thing was that I had sort of cheered up a bit.

"Where do you even plug this shit?" Louis asked and I walked towards him and grabbed the projector in my hands and turned it round to see where.

I looked at the plug in his hands and looked at the projector for a similar one.

"I think it's this one," I replied and he plugged it in and I helped him do the rest of the wires and then we propped it up on a stack of books on a table and we all laid down on the foam beds and the movie started.

I was between Harry and Zayn, my head propped up on a huge pillow.

"This is boring," Harry commented.

"The movie hasn't even begun!" Jesy replied in astonishment. 

"It's still boring!"

"Shut up and watch the film, Styles," Jesy replied and he huffed and crossed his arms on his chest and pouted. I smiled and turned my attention back to the film. 

 **

"BUT HE CAN'T DIE!" Harry yelled at the wall in front of him that was projecting the film. "No! What the hell!?"

"I thought you didn't want to see the film," I commented with a smirk on my face while filling my mouth with a handful of popcorn and munching on it.

Harry turned his head towards me and pointed a finger in my direction. "Don't you be all sassy with me, young lady. I did not know it was like this!"

"Then what did you expect it to be?" Jesy asked him with a chuckle. 

"I don't know!"

I smiled and looked back at the film and noticed that it had ended. I breathed out heavily and turned on my left side and breathed out heavily. Zayn, which was on my left side, had slept half way through the film. I stared at his perfect features and felt like trailing my fingers across his jaw line but decided against it.

"Are you guys gonna stay over?" I asked, turning back round to look at the rest of the group.

Niall was already asleep on Jesy's shoulder, Liam trying to reason something out with Louis and Harry still staring at the wall in front of him that was projecting the film in awe and anger.

"Well Niall and Zayn are already asleep," Jesy replied and yawned. "My mum won't mind."

"What about you three?" I asked Louis, Harry and Liam.

"Yeah," Louis replied and Harry nodded.

"As long as no one tries to draw anything on my face, I'm staying," Liam replied  and I rolled my eyes. 

I nodded and turned back on my left side and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling the urge to cry but I wasn't going to cry in front of them all. I had already cried in front of Zayn and Harry, I didn't want to embarrass myself even more. I started thinking of positive things and replayed them over and over again in my mind and let sleep over take me, even though I had just woken up only four hours ago.