Chap 7

Chanyeol's POV

뭐야? This girl is so tough at everything but afraid of heights. That's so not her style.

I walked to Grace, pushing others aside, gave her my hand, "Come, stand with me. I'm sure you won't be scared anymore."

She hesitated then gave me her hand. I brought her to the corner which Kai is standing. Grace's eyes never stop looking at the sky even though it's not having clear clouds that could be seen.

"Hey, look at the shop over there, it's the pork cutlet shop. We'll go there later." Her eyes moved to the direction my finger is pointing at but she realize there's no shop at the direction I pointed.

Then I started laughing at her, "Hahaha, it's over there. You still look at it anyway!"

I feel bad for being mischievous but at least she feels a little calmer now. She moved her hands and hit me softly at my arms but shouted ahh right after she hit me.

"괜찮아? Who as you to hit me?" I asked as soon as she screeched but she shook her head and slowly moved her hand back.

"Who ask you prank me?" She pouted. She's way cuter when she pout but I was still laughing.

"It doesn't feel that bad right?" She kept quiet and nodded. That lips that was pouting slowly turn into a smile. I moved and stood behind her with my hand holding the handle from her back to let her feel more comfortable and safe. She looked at me and gave me a sweet smile.

After reaching the top of Namsan Tower, Grace sighed softly with a relieve as soon as her feet touches the ground.

Sehun went to Grace, "How you feeling? Enjoyed the cable car ride?"

She didn't exactly answered Sehun. Instead, she said "Not bad but not the state of enjoyed it." This girl doesn't know how to lie,does she? At least it does make her feel better than squeezing between her friends.

We saw the tornado potato shop that we ate last time during EXO Showtime, Michelle said she wanna eat so Suho went to bought it. He bought four without sausage and four with sausage. Michelle wanted the one without sausage but Grace wanted other one. Since I was taking the one with sausage, I told Grace, "Share with me then! Me, you and Baekhyun."

Baekhyun stared with his puppy eyes looking from me to Grace then back to me. Grace neither said she wants it or not until Baekhyun said,

"Yeah, let's just share! You should be proud for sharing food with Chanbaek." Baekhyun laughed at his own sentence then added, "Haih, it's so embarrassing to mention that in front of our fans haha!"

Grace laughed then said "It'd be proud and so happy to share food with Chanbaek!" She smirked at Baekhyun then they continue laughing.

I took one mouth of the sausage-potato then passed it to Baekhyun then to Grace. She took one mouth and her expression shown as if she had gone to the heaven after eating it. She can definitely be a good endorser for food commercial.

After eating few mouth of it, Grace left us and walked towards the fence. The pretty photographer that we've met on the first day appeared. She took out her phone and started taking photo of the city with those trees that's covered with snow. Michelle joined Grace after awhile. They're deeply in love with the snow that covered the city.

"Let's go! Buy a lock and lock it up!" Suho said and ate his last mouth of twist potato.

Everyone followed behind Suho but Grace can't stop taking photos and videos of the view over here. We started choosing different type of locks we like. I chose a blue colour lock that Kris bought during EXO showtime. I looked around and saw Michelle bought Winnie the Pooh lock.

"You like Pooh?" Michelle looked at me but just shook her head. Since she don't like it, why does she buy it?

"My sister loves it." Hahaha! Grace loves Pooh. It's unable to imagine it because she looks like the type of girl who dislike cartoon.

Michelle paid for the locks that she was taking on her hand then walked back to her group. They sat around the table and started writing. I followed behind and paid for my lock. Without knowing what should I write, I sat there for few minutes.

When everyone else finished writing and started to lock their locks, I just ended up writing a smile on the lock. To be honest, I don't believe that this lock actually works. Moreover, I don't really wanna mention anyone's name since the previous one was broke by those sasaeng fans then things started happening. I just don't wish that it happen again and it'll ended up hurting that specific person that's written on my lock.

I saw Grace and Michelle walking towards us. Their lock were hung somewhere since their hands weren't holding any locks.

Baekhyun asked, "What did y'all wrote on the lock?"

"Something, something, something." Michelle answered him with her 3 years old kid's expression.

"Aish, this girl." Baekhyun sighed and laughed a little after listening to Michelle's answer. Grace didn't say a thing but just laugh at them.

"Let's take group photo before we leave!" Baekhyun shouted then we gathered ourselves at one of the benches.

Sehun walked to Grace and hand her his phone, "Can you please help us take photo?" Grace nodded and took over his phone.

Everyone started posing different pose. Grace keep pressing on the capture button and we ended with posing L as how we always post for group picture.

"Why don't y'all join us for picture too?" I said with my eyes looking at Grace since the moment she started taking picture.

Three of her friends joined us immediately after I ended my sentence while Grace said "Y'all take, I'll help you guys."

"Grace doesn't like to take picture of herself." Noelle announced it to the world. Sehun went towards her and took the phone away. After searching for someone who's standing at the side looking at us, he passed the phone to the person and pulled Grace to stand beside him.

"1,2, say cheese ." The photo was captured. We checked on the last photo that were taken, everyone was smiling happily.

How do you like their trip at Namsan Tower? What do you think Grace wrote on her lock? Leave your comment about it and share your thoughts with me!