Chap 34

Christmas is over. It's time to get back to the normal life I had before going for winter trip. I went on jobstreet.com and start finding for job. There's lots of job at Klang and Johor but all are looking for experienced accountant. I am just a newbie who'd just graduated from college.

Scrolling down the page and I finally found one, it's located at Singapore.

~ Looking for newly graduated accountant

~ Malaysian or Singaporean

~ Age between 21 to 35

It suits me so well in all categories listed above. I sent in an email to apply for this job.

Sir / Madam,

I am freshly graduated accounts student at the Tunku Abdul Rahman College applying for Assistant Accountant at Gleneagles Hospital and Medical Centre. I have attached the resume, cover letter and transcript that you requested to this email. If you have questions or need more information, you may reach me through the phone number or email below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Grace

Leaving the email I've just sent, I went to clinic for check up again. I truthfully hope this check up will be the last one i need to go. I've forgotten about my wound and drove lots of time even when doctor told me not to.

"The wound is recovering fast. This is not your last check up, but.. you can start driving now. Just come back here next month to make sure it's fully recovered."

Doctor didn't give me anymore medicine for my wound. Instead, he told me to put some aloe vera on the wound, so there won't be scar after recovering.

When I was gonna drive to my grandparents' house, I received a message from Gleneagles Medical Center.

Grace,

We have received your email about the job appealing. I, Daniel as the Head of Human Resource Management would like to ask you to come over Gleneagles Hospital and Medical Centre for an interview.

Below are the date and time:

Date: 10/01/2017
Venue: Gleaneagles Hospital and Medical Centre

I would like to wish you best of luck for interview and wish to see you working here as one of our family.

Regards,
Daniel Kwan.
(Head of Human Resource Management)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on web and look for flight ticket for me to go over Singapore for interview. The cheapest ticket cost around RM500++ for Singapore Airline and it's the only flight that have the date that I'm looking for. I booked the flight ticket then reply Daniel.

Daniel,

I have booked the flight ticket there.

See you on 10th Jan. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Grace.

After driving back to grandparents' house, I called mom to inform her about the interview I'm going to have next week.

"Mom?"

"Darling, it's been some time since I've heard from you. How you doing alone? Is everything fine? Did you get enough sleep everyday?"

"Yes, mom. Yes, everything is fine. I'm doing good alone.." I paused waiting to hear if mom continue talking, but she didn't. "Mom, I'm going over Singapore next week for a job interview."

"What job interview? Singapore? You're gonna work so far away from me?"

"Accountant in Gleneagles Hospital. They've got a quick reply and the requirement suits me, so I applied there."

"Okay. As long as you're happy with your job, I'm happy about it. All the best for your interview, darling."

"Send my regards to dad. I'll go home this weekend before leaving to Singapore."

To: georgetheboy

George The Boy, When are you free to meet me? I'm off to Singapore next monday.

From: gtigerh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: gtigerh

Hello, tiger? Why are you leaving with a sudden plan? I'm free now. Do you wanna come out for a coffee?

From: georgetheboy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: georgetheboy

Job interview. Who knows, I'll meet my Prince Charming because of my sudden plan?

From: gtigerh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: gtigerh

Don't you have your prince charming at Korea already?

p/s Don't be a two timer :p

From: georgetheboy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: goergetheboy

I won't be a two timer :p

p/s My Korea's prince charming and I are not dating.

From: gtigerh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: gtigerh

Why? Is it because of Michelle?

From: georgetheboy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: georgetheboy

Nop. It's something.... that have nothing to do with you :p

From: gtigerh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting George at Old Town Cafe, I stayed overnight at grandparents house then brought them back to mom's next day after our breakfast.