Chap 22

After leaving them without turning back, I'm all alone at the waiting area. Remember when we waited for our flight at Penang, we can hardly sit still to think about how soon we'll be travelling to Korea. Now, others have left. I've spent two weeks here. Whether it's with my friends or with EXO, or travelling alone, it's all towards an end now.

It's easy to fall into a dream, but it's hard to wake up from a beautiful dream. My beautiful dream, is about meeting EXO like how I've always wanted since forever. 3 millions of fans waiting all around the world for EXO to notice them, while me, after an accident that happened, I got close with EXO. "There's always miracle happen when you believe." This is the sentence I always said since young and there came a big miracle for me.

Instead of sitting at the waiting area, I went to the coffee shop that was open inside the waiting area. Picking the quietest corner and sat down alone. Winter air is still blowing inside the airport. No matter how thick the coat I'm wearing, I can still feel coldness in and outside my body.

I opened the paper bag that Chanyeol gave after settled down at the coffee shop. As I saw, there is one baseball cap that he bought when we went to Lotte World Mall.

When I was gonna wear the cap on, I noticed there's a piece of paper stick inside.

Wear me on and you'll feel Chanyeol be with you ><

I took out the hat I was wearing and put it on. Then I continue looked into the bag, there's a bear key chain and a scarf. That scarf was the one Chanyeol told me to try it when we went to Hongdae night market.

At the bottom, there's a letter.

To: Grace

I guess you've seen all the things by now. Do you like the gifts? I bought each of them when we went around. Each of these gifts represent the important places we went to. Put on the cap, and you'll feel safe no matter where you are because I'm there with you. Bring the key chain with you, then you'll always remember the trip you had with me. Even though we didn't spend time together in the bear museum, but I still notice that you've been hesitating whether to buy it or not since it's a couple chain. So, I bought it. The bear will represent our friendship. Keep it properly! I'll keep mine safely and they'll meet again when EXO visit Malaysia again. Wear the scarf on. It's still very cold here. If you're reading this in the airport, then wear it. Don't catch cold. The scarf will represent my hug to warm you up.

Are you crying while reading this? Don't cry yet and keep reading it because it'll be sadder below.

I sincerely appreciate your confession towards me at Lotte World, it was unforgettable. At that moment, I really had that urge to hug you and ask you stay. But, I know it's not something right for me to do. I'll be busy with my schedule starting today, we barely know much about each other. I don't want us to regret it the future, nor to break the beautiful wall between us. I'm scared of losing you, but I'm more scared if you dislike or hate me when you get to know me. I'm sorry, Grace.

Lastly, Take care when you're back to Penang. Find someone who's better than me to date.

Farewell.

Yours,
Chan

Tears bursting out from the eyes after seeing the word "Yours, Chan." Its coming out without being controlled like heavy rain pouring down from the roof top.

I wore the scarf on as I'm told in the letter and took a selfie then send it to Chanyeol.

To: parkchanyeol92

Hello, it's me. Here is it, the prove of me wearing my present. Thanks for still caring about me even at the last hour before I leave Korea. You've warmed me a lot with your action. I truly appreciate what you've did for me.

Those memories that we shared during the holiday will be kept deep in my heart forever. Take care of yourself even though you're having pack schedule. Its very cold out there, keep yourself warm.

p/s I'm not an easy going person that will date anyone because you told me to.

From: gtigerh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost time for my flight to depart, I went in the flight and turn on flight mood for my phone. In that six hours flight, I knew I'll be boring since there's nothing for me to do. I took out my iPad and started watching video that I saved before coming to Korea. I chose to watch Descendants of the Sun since it's one of the best drama I've watched. Instead of watching it from the first episode, I started from episode 15, the second last episode. It's still feeling like the first time I watched it, always that scary, worry and loving.

Ignoring everything that happen in the flight, passenger that sleep on the left and passenger that put on her headphone while busy doing her work on the right, I watched a total of five episodes of drama. When I was watching episode 11, tears still covering my eyes even though I've watched that episode for at least twice before. All the value that's meaningful in this episode, Love between family, doctor and patients, friends or enemy, and lover. No matter how much we dislike someone, when they're in danger, we'll always try out best to help them out. Psychologist said, human tense to speak the truth the moment when they're about to die, Lieutenant Yoon apologized to her father for threatening him about losing both his daughter and Lieutenant Yoon in order to hold onto the relationship she's having with sergeant Seo. It's like how I always feel frustrated over mom when she nags me for my own good but I ended up regretting it when she's sick and worried about her.

Since it's almost time to reach Penang, I stopped watching the drama and took out my phone to watch EXO Showtime. After crying so much while watching Descendants of the Sun, it's time for me to laugh now. While scrolling down the video list, the video that I've taken during the first snow was showed on the first. I clicked to watch it, other than having the video of the snow, Chanyeol was in part of the video. Watching him smiling so happily while filming the snow brought my smile back.