Chap 29

Suho's POV

There's two months left for our comeback album. We're busy with practicing everyday, being stuck in the practice room. Although we are already used to be in here everyday, it still feels really bored when we are here for almost 10 hours everyday.

"Let's have fifteen minutes break." I said to the choreographer after practicing with us for few hours continuously. He went to the restroom while all other members sat down on the floor like they're exhausted.

When everyone started taking out their phone once they have finished drinking water, Sehun and Chanyeol started shouting at each other.

"You are the one who lied at the beginning. Don't try to act like you've got nothing wrong." Sehun shouted to Chanyeol. Baekhyun and I stood up immediately to stop them from continuing, but it seems to be too late.

The fire started burning, "I lied because I'm trying to protect you and not to hurt you! You are being angry now because you're jealous when Grace always come to me."

"You said she's not your style, you knew I like her. Why can't you just bring her to me? Why won't you at least spend time with me and her at the same time? You've never thought of letting me spend time with her."

"If you said so, then why won't you come near us by yourself? Why must I bring her to you? Why didn't you confess to her when she's here?"

"I did! I confessed to her, I told her to stay. You know what's her answer? She said No. Do you wanna know the reason? Because SHE LIKES YOU!" Their conversation got louder and louder, our manager came in the room and saw them quarreling this badly.

"IS IT NOT ENOUGH?" The manager shouted at them. "Do you want everyone to know that both of you are arguing over a girl who's no longer staying in Korea with you? Do you want the news to start spreading around the world and affect your comeback album?"

Both of them finally calmed down. We let go of their arms and gathered around in the middle of the practice room. Our manager is the only one who's still standing.

"From today onwards, I want none of you to be contacting the girls. I know you guys are still connecting even when they've went back to their country. I don't care if you guys are dating or what, STOP NOW!" He demanded all of us and remind us about our promise before taking our leaves about getting a good result for our next comeback.

He went out and told us to settle the problem between ourselves in half an hour time then continue our practice. Every of the staff left and we're the only one left in the room.

"I've fought with my best friend before, because of a girl. It's almost the same thing like what's happening. But I ended up losing the friend and the girl because of my impulsiveness. My friend and I started shouting at each other when I found out about him liking the girl I liked. We let the girl to make a choice, she chose him." We stare at Lay who's sharing his experience. "What I'm trying to say here is, no matter how the both of you fight over a girl, the final decision still goes to her. There's no use to break the friendship between three of you." I agreed with what Lay had said but kept quiet when the both of them are still processing the advice Lay gave.

"I'ma gonna go get bubble tea." Sehun broke the silence between us and went out the room.

We told Chanyeol to go with Sehun so that no one is gonna spread any rumors about the quarrel earlier. He went quietly without saying any words to us. I've never seen him being so bad mood since our former member left.

Chanyeol's POV

I went out and followed behind Sehun. He looked at me, freeze at the place where he realized I started following him.

"Why did you come out?" The way he speak still sounds not reconciled.

"Suho hyung told me to. Let's not create anymore negative news, I'm sure our company want us to have a good reputation."

"Okay. but that doesn't mean nothing ever happened between us."

"Let's talk about that tonight." I replied him coldly since he brought up the topic again, then continue walking.

While walking to the bubble tea shop, fans kept following us. There's even a group of fans started asking us about our holiday with Grace. Things that I've been worrying at finally came. The fans will start figuring out about Grace and their life is gonna be affected.

"One Green Tea Milk Tea. Do you want?" Sehun ordered then asked me.

"One Green Tea Milk Tea, add coconut jelly, no sugar."

We sat down at the table at the very corner of the shop, looking at each other without saying a word. Our memories since trainee period started playing in my mind, it's reminding how important he is in my life. Then, the advice that Lay gave us repeatedly playing, "Don't lose your brother for a girl."

My heart is soften each time the memory pop out in my mind. Although there's a lot of fights between us since the day we met, there's all kind of misunderstanding, but there is never once we will choose to break our friendship. Never.