Chap 27

After wasting 4 hours time on my phone chatting, I went up to my room and get ready to meet Helen. I'm not sure where we will be going for our dinner so I wore a skinny with my favourite H&M t-shirt. I left the house early to escape traffic jams at this hour, especially when the workers finished working.

I went to Helen's house and waited for her inside my car. Helen's parents saw me and invited me into their house. When I got in the house, the two poodle that Helen raised for five years came to their entrance gate to welcome me. One of them was trying to jump up to hug me so I caught it with my hand then went into the house. Helen was to be seen no where of the house then I was told that she is still bathing since half an hour ago. Her attitude of the long bath when she uses water heater had never changed since I knew her.

Still remember when we went for a badge camp during high school, Helen woke me up at 4 a.m so that we get to bath without waiting for others who'd came from other school. She quickly took her clothes and rushed to the bathroom to snatch the only bathroom that consumed water heater. I waited for that bathroom around 20 minutes because of her long bath and not wanting to leave the hot water after freezing in the air-con room for the entire night.

"Hey, who brought you here?" Helen came out from the bathroom with her wet hair letting the water drip onto her shirt.

"Your mom. Can you go and dry your hair before you start talking here?" I pointed at the poor shirt that she is wearing then she went in her room quickly to dry the hair.

After another fifteen minutes waited for Helen, she came out with a Body Glove jeans and the same H&M t-shirt that I'm wearing. We bought the t-shirt together last year when we went out for movie.

"It took you half an hour to bath and fifteen minutes to get change. Bravo, Helen. Bravo." I teased her while clapping my hand. Helen's mom came out to us and said have fun before leaving the house.

I passed her the souvenirs that I've bought at Korea. Another same thing to wear it together, she put on the cap I just gave her then said, "Look, the same again! "

"Girl, you do know that I'm driving now right? We're not on an automatic driving car." She laughed and said oops.

We've picked on a German Restaurant at Straits Quay for our dinner. I'm glad I dressed up properly instead of wearing just a short and a plain t. We shared a plate of their chef recommended dish then went to Secret Recipe for dessert.

"It was so quiet in the German Restaurant. I think that was the first time when we talked so little when we meet." Helen said when we sat down while waiting for our cake to be served to us.

"It's because you are not used to being quiet."

"I'm always quiet okay?"

"You're only quiet when we first met then you're never quiet again until now." I teased her for having two personality, before and after knowing.

Helen started asking about my trip at Korea. I told her every single details of the trip, including the injury at my shoulder but the luck that brought me to EXO's dorm.

Talking about the injury, I just remembered that I'm supposed to go for check up. I haven't been caring about it since I got back to Malaysia.

"Did you meet 2pm since you've went to their cafe? Or at least any JYP artist?" Asked Helen.

"No. I wish I've met any of them. Unfortunately, I met none of them even when I went in JYP for their tour." She sighed disappointedly and took a sip of her Caramel Cappucino.

"You really love sweet stuff. Just exactly same as Sehun." I said when she's showing her enjoying face over her Caramel Cappucino.

"I'm still young, unlike you. You don't drink sweet things, don't eat oily food. You act like you are a lot older than me from the way you eat and drink."

"Stop saying I'm old, Helen Liu!"