chapter 2

Katies P.O.V

"Okay now that everyone is seated we shall begin with the rules." Professor Moreno yelled holding her wand like a mike. Professor Moreno is the most powerfull white witch in the universe and she is also the founder of this school. She has very very light brown hair which has a tinge of silver at night. "It is forbidden to use spells and chants during the game unless someone gets injured,players are suppose to hit the ball with the broom or hands not their legs,whichever team makes the most amount of goals before time wins.Players proceed to your positions" she said as she teleported to her seat "BEGIN!" she shouted so loud it made my ears ring.All of us cheered and screamed when Mabon made goals, I looked at zoey and she was looking down at some book "ZOEY!stop reading come on." "It's really interesting it's the New book of chants." She said with bright eyes "I allways thought you would've done well in Ostara."she looked at me and made a face I can't explain "gee thanks" she said as she went back to her book. Soon after when David made a goal his broom started to act wierd; David Fletcher is also a very good friend of mine but he isn't in Mabon he's in Samhain but I don't care he's still the sweetest guy I've ever met, he has brownish blonde hair, Crystal blue eyes and an amazing smile..wait did I just say that ugh, anyway his broom started to shake and made him dizzy "what the hell is going on with his broom?"Clare asked looking as alarmed as me "ZOEY DO SOMETHING YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT CHANTS!" Just as I said that David fell off of his broom and hit himself hard on the ground "zoey!" I yelled "I think this will help" just as the broom was about to hit David zoey chanted"REVERSUS REVOLVUS RETURNUS RESOLVUS,ILLIO-ALLIO REDUX REDUCIO" when she was done the broom fell down like an unconscious person. I teleported myself to David "David! Are you alright!?"I shook him and he moaned "I-I think I need to go to the infirmary an-and need a hug" "oh David thank heavans" I kissed him on his forehead and squished him in my arms "ouch b-broken arm" he yelped "oh I'm sorry let's go ." I said picking him up and putting his good arm on my shoulder I looked at Clare "some help." "Well seems like youve got it under control." I gave her a look "or i could just give you a hand"

David's P.O.V

Katie and Clare took me to the infirmary where Ms claterbutch was hyperventilating. (the doctor).Katie set me down on a bed and squeesed my hand, I could see the worry in her brown eyes and how she allways bit her lower lip and crossed her eyebrows whenever she was worried, she was very cute that way, I always had feelings for her and they aren't negative at all. "K-Katie I want you to go watch the match and tell me who wins." She gave a look of disbelief "and just leave you all broken up....I don't think so dumbass." I laughed "please." I made a puppy face "alright if you insist but if you break something else I will break it even more understood." She said giving me a millitant look "yes ma'am."

Katies P.O.V

Since David was broken, it was up to our second best player to make this match a miracle, ofcourse after me which makes him third best...HARRY.he scored so many goals even I was pretty impressed, I could hear girls screaming so many things like"I LOVE YOU HARRY!!" "MARRY ME HARRY!!" "HARRY YOU'RE THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE!!" Ugh, girls, have some good taste in boys for once!"Hey Barberie came here to watch me win." "You mean our house win,retarded idiot." I said annoyed "say" he said casually holding the ball with a player from samhain struggling to get it from behind him"if you go out with me tonight I'll make a goal, if you don't, well I guess we're losing today." All we needed was another gaol to win and it was almost time, I looked at my friends "SAY YES IT WILL MAKE HIM SHOOT!" They yelled, I really wanted to win this match but I didn't want to go out with this jerk.....ugh what do I do........"fine" I said as he smirked and made a goal. I turned toward my friends " I'm already regretting my decision"