chapter 1

To the people who I care about the most, not gonna mention names but they are hidden somewhere in this story.....

Katies P.O.V

I woke up with the Sun hitting my eyes, damn how much I hate that but nothing is worse than what happened next "WAKEY WAKEY! We've got a fly ball game to attend remeber" Clare said barging in, she has short curly rust colored hair with warm brown eyes which could make anyone or anything melt, literally melt. I mood like a cow into my pillow "uuhhh Clare Verdi leave me alone" I say throwing my blanket over my face "oh no you dont" I heard Clare say before I felt drops of water falling on my blanket I removed my blanket and a gush of water hit my face soaking me, I look up and see the water mark floating above my head I looked at Clare and see her blowing her wand the way you blow a gun after firing it, after she was done she smirked at me"you were saying ?" I look down and see my wet body and bed "well looks like I won't be needing a bath."

Katies P.O.V

I wore my house scarf, Mabon. There are four houses in witch academy Yule the yellow house known for its sweetnes and selflessnes, Ostara the blue house known for its intelligence, Samhain the green house known for its selfishness and people who only care about themselves and then Mabon the red house known for its bravery and courage, my house in which Clare, Zoey, Michele and I belong to."HEY SLOW POKE, YOU DONE!" I heard a familiar voice from the common room, I ran outside and see Zoey ,Michele and ofcourse Clare sitting downstairs I run down and hug Zoey and Michele. Zoeys dark Brownishblack hair was tied up in a pony tail ,her geeky specks restig on her nose and did i mention she is freakin tall....guess I didn't. Then I turned towards Michele her jet black curly and wavy hair was let loose falling over her shoulders and her specks.....woah wait a second "Michele where are your specks?" "Oh....you noticed....contact lenses" "ooh my little girl wants to impress people huh or should I say person" I whisperd as her face turned my scarfs colore "SH-SHUT UP" I laughed and was soon enough interupted "okay at this rate we'll reach the fly ball stadium tomorrow " Clare said alarming us all "right" I said putting up my darkbrown wavy hair in a pony tail.

Clares P.O.V

Finally were leaving for the fly ball match ,what were the team's? I wonder ,I looked at the board and my eyes and eyebrows shot up"OH MAN....GUYS LOOKS LIKE WE'RE UP AGAINST SAMHAIN" everyone crowded to see the board " g-guys witch not being able to breath here!" I shouted but no-one seemed to care "oh speaking of fly ball how come you aren't in the field?" Michele turned towards Katie "I..uhh....decided to take a break " she said looking at me for help"it's true she was sick of someone in the team so she's just taking some time off " it was true. "But who was giving you trouble?" Zoey asked while we were walking,Katie was about to answer untill she was interupted "hey Barberie" katie almost tumbled , i dont blame her it was quite sudden "whoa alright there barberie?" "What do you want Harry " she said looking irritated "and why are you hanging upside down from your broom?" I asked , he looked at me and made a disgusted face " I wasn't talking to you" as soon as he said that Katie took his face in her hand and squeezed it so tight it turned blue "now listen you bloody jerk if you talk to any of them like that I will cut your tounge out" she made such a scary face it made me say 'yes ma'am' "well might as well kiss me while your at it" whoa wait a second the guy had the nerve to say that right now, Katie clenched her fist ready to attack but zoey put her hand on her fist and whisperd something in her ear which made Katie calm down. Some how zoey could allways keep our anger at bae especially katies, she pushed Harry away and just then an announcement was made "everyone please find your seats we will be beginning shortly" "well see ya later baby"he said winking as he flew away.

Okay hope you guys enjoyed that ,but I hope you will find it more entertaining in the next chapters...sorry I've never done this before but have Faith people.....thank you. okay guys I'm sorry about the first chapter coming late I don't know how that happened