chapter 3

Katies P.O.V

Clare,Michale and Zoey dragged me to Zoeys room because my room is like a guy's room it is always untidy which makes it more cozy,it has weights next to my bed and nothing but a comb and a ruberband on my dressing table.....It's not so bad I'm just not a fashionable person. Anyway zoey sat me down and turned towards Michele "shall we work some magic?" "What magic?you're not gonna turn me into some kind of fairy!"zoey looked at me in horror"do you really think we would make you look so ugly!those things are dreadful" fairies are not what you think they are they are nasty creatures.Sure at first they'll seem beautiful but that's just thier disguise, in truth they look pale and have extremely sharp teeth and can give curses which can last till the end of time unless they like you. If they do they'll probably make thier curse last for a few years...very generous right!Fortunately for me I'm very good friends with Arachneia the queen of the creepy crawly fairies, lovely.Clare pulled out some pink fluffy dress "how about this?" "Whoa whoa hold your horses I'm not a barbie doll!!I AM NOT WEARING THAT!" "Okay then what do you want to wear?" Michele asked so I answered "sweatpants." All of them rolled thier eyes at me "fine fine anything but a dress and it has to be black" "we could do that, I've got just the thing" she puled out a black leather jacket with a grey shirt black boots and a pair of jeans "now that's what I'm talking about." I said smirking "okay now for the make-up." Zoey rubbed her hands " the what-" before I could say anything else I was sat down on the chair and saw disgusting lip gloss coming towards me "n-no please you know I hate makeup." I made a disgusted face which made zoey put everything back "fine just put some cream on your lips then theyr freakin chapped." I hugged her and started to change. Suddenly Michele asked me"K-Katie have you, you know ever been in love?" "Oh sure, I'm in love now." Her eyes lit up "really with whom?" "My bed, we're perfect for each other, but my alarm clock doesn't want us together, he's jealous you see." She looked at me and made a face like 'you've got to be kidd'n me' I laughed "no, why?" "N-No reason." She said blushing hard so I thought I would try something out"David" I said casually as she blushed harder and her eyes widened "N-NO OFCOURSE NOT SILLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ........ I LIKE HIM!!" "IS feeling better." I smiled "oh." It was written all over her face that'omg I feel stupid' look "you should just tell him." I said putting my pants on "easy for you to say you don't have a crush on him and he is also your best friend." "And so are you." I said holding her shoulders "just talk to him, or I will have to go tell him myself that you like him." "No! okay fine I'll talk to him!"I patted her on her back "okay I guess I better leave I have a stupid date with a retarded guy."

Harry's P.O.V

I checked my breath a few times while I was standing next to the sea " well well, a tuxedo, i didnt expect that." I turned and saw Katie looking exquisite but I couldn't say that"uh you look like a biker lady." She rolled her eyes at me " this thing doesn't mean anything, okay, I just did this for my house." As soon as she said that I felt something pinch my heart but I couldn't let her see that so I changed the subject"you want to sit down or do you want to keep on standing." I said pointing at two rocks as she laughed " not a big romantic, are you." She laughed? I can't believe it.she actually laughed "well aren't you gonna sit?" She asked"yeah." I sat down on the rock beside her, there was an awkward silence for a while until someone broke it but it was neither of us "He likes you." Someone with a sweet musical voice said "n-no I don't go away you stupid siren." Sirens are beautiful creatures only blue or green and they have fins(like the picture above) and when they are angry they grow sharp teeth, they don't harm any of us because a long time ago a guy from witch academy fell in love with a siren and that siren fell in love with him, she was the queen, so since then there has been peace between white witches and sirens but not the dark witches."hey! Don't speak to her like that she's a friend." "A siren is your friend!?" "Yess any problem with that." The siren hissed floating in the water "no." "Oh well I'll leave you two on your own, enjoy your date Kate." She said as she swam away "it's not a date ivy!" Katie yelled. "Okay, well
This has been fun now I'll be going." Katie got up"no,wait,why?" "I'm hungry." She said looking at my hand holding hers, I quickly removed my hand and pulled out some chocolate. " My stomach will not be full with that much." "Lets just say dessert before dinner." She sat down and took a piece.After some time I broke the silence, again"I hate it when chocolate melts on my fingers, I mean am I that hot." She got up "okay now I really think we should leave." "Why?" She pointed to the sky and suddenly drops of water started hitting my face. We ran to the house and by the time we reached we were soaking wet!Katie opened her hair to dry it and I had never seen her look more beautiful, I held her hand and gave her a cheesy smile "can I borrow a kiss, I promise I'll give it back." I closed my eyes and kissed her, after we were done I said "wow your lips taste like strawberry." I opened my eyes and realised I was kissing a strawberry, "enjoyed that?" Katie screamed from upstairs, I laughed danm this girl is tricky.