chapter 7

Michele's P.O.V

I was about to reach the door of mabon until someone tapped  on my shoulder, when I turned I saw something which left my mouth open and left sparkles in my eyes, basically I was thrilled "David, h-hi." " hey Michele I just wanted to ask you." "Yes." I stepped closer to him and I regreted it as soon as I did because he stepped back "w-will you go to the ball with me?" "I do-I mean yes,yeah." I do? Seriously! What was I doing!"okay cool I'll see you later." He said as I bowed.SHIT! DID I JUST FRICKIN BOW! Great. Just as I was about to open the door,again. Someone pulled me harshly "listen to me you twerp." "Elisabeth, good to see you to." Her face was boiling with anger " tell your stupid thick head and Katie to stay away from my David." "Well you can tell me yourself." I looked over her shoulder "hi Katie about damn time you came I've got some amazing news you've got to hear it." "Will do and Elisabeth I don't think David belongs to anyone." She said walking towards us. Elizabeth stumbled and tried to answer back but she just flipped her hair, made a dirt and walked off. "Yikes." I said as both of us walked in, finally!

Katie's P.O.V

"So guys you will never guess what happened today." Michele screamed jumping around like a chimpanzee goten loose from a zoo. I tried not to laugh. "David asked me to the ball!" "R-realy?" I really couldn't hold it in any more. She looked at me and smirked putting her hands on her thighs(picture)"you told him, didn't you." I shrugged my shoulders and hoped she wouldn't get upset, but, instead she hugged me tightly"thank you." She whispered into my ear, I gave her a bro hug "any time buddy."

Zoey's P.O.V

I put my hair in a ponytail and wore a dress of my favourite color, blue.after I was done I  wore my glasses and a beautiful blue diamond necklace and a pair of earings. I walked outside and saw Clare and Michele sitting in the common room, Clare was wearing a dress that matched the color of her hair and Michele was wearing a green dress with her hair done in a neat bun "where's Katie?" "I'm right here." I looked back and got the shock of my life "k-Katie what are you wearing?" She was wearing a black jacket, a pair of shorts and running shoes."what?" She asked looking down at her terrifying outfit. I dragged her to her room and started looking for stuff."I'm telling you I don't have anything." "Hey what's this." Clare said getting under her bed and pulling out a box."oh David's gift for the,um,uh-the ball." Katie said looking shifty. I opened the box and was amazed. We pulled out a red dress with black flowers at the bottom fading as it went higher with red, it was a long dress that covered her body, almost, it was a tube dress. "This is beautiful, why haven't you worn it?" Michele said feeling the dress's material, before she could say anything we took all her clothes off and shoved that dress on her, I made a messy bun on her because she's always looked super hot in it. "Now put on some heels and meet us outside." I said hoping she would.

David's P.O.V

I was standing at the bar when I saw Michele and her friends come in, I waved at her and gave her a smile. "Where's Katie?" As soon as I asked that question it was answered. Katie walked Down the stairs wearing the dress I gave her with no make up or jewellery on even then boys were going crazy asking her for a dance. "Excuse me for a minute." I said leaving Michele and walking towards katie " I see you wore my dress." She turned and smirked "trust me I went through hell and am still going through it." "I don't suggest your wearing any heels, are you." I asked raising an eyebrow "ya think." She lifted her dress a bit "you're wearing running shoes." "What! They are comfy." She said looking very pleased with herself. "I think you should go to your date." Katie said "and who will you be with?" "Someone, now go." She made me very suspicious but I went back to Michele anyway, although I was keeping an eye on her.

Katie's P.O.V

I walked around and got myself a juice. I died laughing when I saw zoey dancing with George but my laughter was interupted by someone calling my name "Katie barberie, May I have this dance." I turned and my eyebrows shot up "no Harry holgate you may not." I turned away and continued drinking my juce. After some time I heard a familiar voice "well are you going to answer my question now?" "Christopher, what question?" He walked closer to me
"Who are you going to the ball with?" "I'm my own date." "Oh coincidence, so am I." "Good for you." "Well how about we just talk. You sure your date won't get jealous." He wispered making me laugh. "Actually I'm her date." David suddenly came out of nowhere and put his arm around my waist. I heard Christopher growl a bit but then got his smile back on, although it wasn't his usual kind smile, this smile was cunning. "As you wish." He said winking at me before he walked away. "What was that about exactly?" His face was full of worrie and was suspicious "first I didn't like the way he was looking at you and second I think there is something wrong with him." I laughed "David you think that there is something wrong with every guy who likes me." He looked at me with a very serious look."that's true,but that's not the way I meant it." "What do you mean?" He took his gaze off me and glared at Christopher while he spoke to random people "I don't know it's not like any other guy who comes near you he just has some kind of dark aura about him." He said as he narrowed his eyes. "Am I interupting anything?" Clare said resting her head on my shoulder,suddenly David and I realised that he was still holding onto my waist, he quickly removed his hand and both of us put out hands behind our head saying "no." At first she smirked but then got a serious look on her face again she grabbed my wrist "important.....VERY IMPORTANT. " She said as we qickly ran off.

David's P.O.V

I looked around for Michele but didn't succeed I finding her which made it easier for me to examine Mr stupid creepo. I suddenly laughed at a thought when Katie came to me grumbling that people had some or the other nickname for this guy. Damn she is so funny. Suddenly out of the bloom Christopher came in front of me with an evil look, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow feeling damn cool that he was shorter than me "what?" I said cause it started to look like as if we were lovers. He did nothing but stare as I accepted his challenge, I cleared my throat, put my hands in my pockets and looked down at him then he spoke "who are you?" "I'll tell you who I am I'm your daddy who's gonna whip your ass so bad that I'll send you home crying to your momma." "Papa?" "Whoa bud im not actually your dad." Dude! He actually believed that! This guy is wierd, suddenly his eyes from green turned into a dark purple. And the last thing I knew I was on the floor.