Chapter 1

Hey guys !! this is my 1st book! He he umm I hope u enjoy and if any1 noes how 2 make a cover tell me ok !! Well enjoy! :) OMG OK.. so please do not give up on the 1st chapter. I know it suvks like shit but please... It gets better after!!! The 1st few chapters suck...

******

Claire's POV

*3 years ago*

        I was walking around my new school figuring out which class is which , I was suppose to be heading off to science. Yes, you guessed it, it is my 1'st day in my new high school , I've met a few people already but can't seem to find the right person to have a decent conversation with, well as in be friends with. I am going to 3rd period science. I already had math and physical education. I was shocked that I knew everything in math, it was super-duper easy.

         "Oh sorry" I said while bumping into .... the  captain of the football team, as known as Eric.

" No it's fine. Aren't you the new girl that just came here today? "  

" Uh yeah, how do u know ?" I asked. I can't believe that I'm starting a conversation with the captain of the football team.

" Oh um. Well the principle asked me to show you around, and I just found you so ...ya" I can't believe he is the one showing me around .

" Oh excuse me for being rude, my name is Eric and your name is ?' He added.

" Oh sorry my name is Claire"

" Nice to meet you". We started walking around and he started showing me the rooms.

         " Would you like to go meet me at the cafe near campus? " He asked.

" Uh..Sure."  Why did I have to say that in a plain tone. Did I forget to mention that I'm in grade 11 .  Science and the rest of the day passed in a blur. Yay I'm thinking. It's time to meet with Eric at the cafe! I walked over to the cafe and saw Eric sitting at a table for 2 reading ' Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix". "Hey" Eric looked up from his book .

     "Oh... you're here" He said slightly sounding embarrassed. I guess he didn't want me to see that he was reading that book. Well I'll just tell him that it's my favorite book.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix? That's my favorite book!"

" Really?"

"Yes!!"

" Oh okay but please don't tell anyone I'm reading this book"

"Don't worry" It's funny that the most popular teen in school is afraid to tell the whole school about his book! ah aha well the waiter is here.

"What would you like" The waitor asked.

"I would like a latte with a scone and a triple chocolate muffin" Eric replied.

" Um...I would like a hot chocolate with a chocolate chip cookie and a small muffin, vanilla flavour please." I replied.

"Have you met my brother yet 'cause ...." *r-r-r-ring! r-r-r-ring!* " Sorry I have to take this. Hey babe. How are you doing." Oh my gosh! He has a girlfriend. Oh well I guess they're is no chance of "us" anymore.

"Sorry, my girlfriend called. Back to the point , have you met my brother. He needs someone to talk to... He's an emo and he's in your grade. As you can see he can't fit in anywhere 'cause this school has no groupie stuff for emo's. He's the only one to so I think you should meet him. His name is Kyle. You should see him in almost 3/4 of your subjects." He said.

"Uh....okay."I replied. Of course I would only be saying a little because I was shocked!!

"There he is now. See look outside the window in the black Toyota." He said pointing outside. Holy shit! Man that's his brother. Eric has blonde hair....wait oops..Eric dyed his hair. I can see it. Kyle, on the other hand has his hair black with a few blonde streaks that kinda falls down. He also has a light blue eyes that light show through his hair. He has a well defined jaw with slight pale and moist lips with a sliver lip ring and a slightly tanned skin. Yes, he looked hot to me.

"Hello" said a deep husky voice. That must be Kyle.

"Hey bro, what's up?" replied Eric. I turned over at Eric and his eyes met mine.

"Hello there, you must be Kyle." I said. I bet he will never like me. My hair is blonde with brown highlights and my eyes are a dark brown and my lips are a pale pink and my breast are medium sized so why would Kyle like me?

"Oh yes and you must be Claire." He said still looking in my eyes.

Kyle's P.O.V

I was looking at the most beautiful girl I have seen in my entire life. Well to tell you the truth I haven't met alot of people yet so it's on my opinion.

"How 'bout I'll leave you 2 alone and anyways I have to meet up with Alexa. Bye , nice meeting you Claire." Eric said. Claire waved and I just stared at my brother.After he left I started the conversation while we were waiting for the waiter.

"You are really pretty you know that ." I said. Claire turned her head to the window I bet hoping that I won't see the blush creeping on her face. She's cute when she's embarrassed.

"Thank you, and you're hot." She said in a whisper.

"Do you want to go somewhere more...you know private.After we finish are food." I suggested. At least I made 1 friend.

"Uh...sure. Where?" she said finishing her well..everything!

" It's a surprise." I'm actually planning on taking her to MY house. Yes my brother and I have our own houses. Why? My dad said we would be better with responsibility.

"Fine. Let's go!" She said paying the waiter.

When we got to my house Claire was confused.

"Do you live on your own?" She asked.

"Uh-Huh" I replied.

"That explains it" She said. She must've saw no cars that's why.

**

We opened the door to my room. It's just plain dark blue with a white bed and a wooden desk with a t.v and a black couch.

I sat on the couch patting the spot next to me signaling for Claire to come over. She came.

"Nice room.But kinda plain. Can I decorate it later?" She asked.

"Uh.... sure I guess." I replied.Then we looked at each other again. Her warm brown eyes are so pleasant to look at. Before I knew it we were leaning in closer to each other and then BAM! Our lips crashed together.

Her lips are so soft to kiss and the smell of her hair reached my nose. It smelled so peasant. And then I realised, still kissing we were laying down on the bed. She was on top of me.We were kissing passionately , our lips moving in sync.The moment was perfect and then it happened so fast. We were both in our under clothes. She was in her bra and her underwear while I was in my well...only underwear.

Then she started moving down to my chest...I wonder if she can hear my heart. It's thumping in my chest so loud.

"So well defined and you have abs." Claire said in a whisper. She started stroking my chest. How it felt so good. Her soft fingers stroking up and down. It sent a shiver down my spine. I hope she didn't feel that.