Chapter 5

Whats up. this is prob a short chapter and im really lazy.... i also need an editor if your interested for chapter 9 then message me. on to the story..

__________________________________________________________

     Claire's P.O.V

       Prom was in 2 days and I couldn't wait. They moved prom earlier so it wouldn't interfere with our exams and graduation.

    I already bought my prom dress but I was still waiting for Kyle to ask me. I wanted to show him my prom dress so badly.

     " Hey Claire!" Alice yelled nervously with Evan beside her pale. They were so cute together.

     " What up!" I replied. A flash of fear appeared on their faces.

     " Ummm Claire I'm pregnant." Alice stuttered.

        Evan just stood there hand in hand with Alice looking pale in the face and a frightened expression.

       " SAY WHAT!" I practically screamed.

      I almost jumped out of my skin when Kyle put his hands on my shoulders.

    " Babe what the hell happened?" Kyle asked.

     " Tell him Evan." I said breathlessly.

     " I got Allie prego by mistake." Evan said gripping his grip on Alice's hand.

      " Holy shit man! You're going to be a father!" Kyle said.

      " It's okay I guess." I said.

      " Alice I know we have been dating for only like 5 months but whatever. I got you prego and I have to be in this with you." Evan said.

    Alice giggled when he said prego. It's such a wierd word to use.

    " What are yopu saying Evan?" Alice asked.

      Evan knelt down on 1 knee and pulled out a black velvet box and opened it. Inside was a ring with 3 diamonds on top. It was beautiful. Alice gasped and her eyes opened wide.

     " Will you marry me? Well we're 18 so its legall." Evan said. Alice's eyes filled with tears of joy and she had an ear to ear smile on her face.

    " YES! YES! YES!" Alice shouted and bear hugged Evan.

      We all joined the hug and congradulated Evan and Alice.

       " Kyle will you be the best man and the godfather?" Evan asked.

        " Claire will you be the maid of honour and the godmother?" Alice asked.

       " Yes." Kyle and I said in unison.

     ***

     It was lunch and news spreaded fast. By now everybody knew about it. Alice left school early and Evan came with her.

     It was break and Kyle and I had a strole hand in hand through the field.

     " Claire will you go to prom with me?"

    " I'd love to."

     " I can't believe my best bud would get married so soon."

     " I can't believe my best friend would be getting married to yours." I said.

      " Wierd situation." Kyle said.

       Alice's P.O.V

        When it was lunch everybody knew about Evan and I. I started to feel sick so Evan took me home. I don't think that my pregnancy would affect my dress for prom.

    It's only 2 days away and I don't think my tummy would get that big. Evan already asked me so now Kyle, Evan, Claire and I would be going to prom togetehr in a limo Evan rented.

    " Babe are you okay?" Evan asked.

    " I'm fine." I replied.

   We parked infront of my 3 story house and got out of the car.

   " Evan I need you to help me tell my mom." I said.

   " Babe I think we should move in with eachother because we need to take care of the baby together."

    " Where will we live?" I asked.

    " Don't worry my dad is getting me my house today. It has 2 storied and has 5 rooms. I picked it out last month." Evan replied. He took both of his hands in mine.

    He kissed me passionately. When he pulled away I smiled. I didn't want to get to carried away.

    " Let's go" I said.

     " MOM!"

    "Yes sweetheart?"

     " Evan and I have to tell you something important."

    " That you andd Evan are getting married and you're pregnant right?" My mom asked.

   " How'd you know?"

   " Evan's mom told me."

   " You told your mom?" I asked Evan.

    " This morning." Evan said.

    OH BOY THIS is getting interesting.

   ___________________________________________________

thatwas it and i'll atach Claire  ova there ------------->

That's Claire. Next chapter alicewill be prom and I hope you know about that. umm the next chapter I'll post another picture of Claire but a different picture. which do u like the one over there-----------> is A. B is the one in the next chapter

 ~ Annie <3