Chapter 10

Sor 4 the late uploads ;D. BUTTTTTTT I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY, so here's Chapter 10 :)

_________________________

Claire's P.O.V

   BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ. What the hell is that? I checked the nght stand near my bed and checked my phone. HMMM I got a lot of text from people, what's that ab- WAIT, it's my birthday! Holy shit! How could I forget.

    I replied with a thanks and got changed. I straightened my hair and put on one of my best outfits, a pair of green skinny jeans, a black tank top with a white design, a golden clutch bag and black high heels with gems on the heels.

      I put on some black eyeliner, black mascara and light green eyeshadow that fades into black. I put on some pink blush with light pink lip gloss. I smiled at myself at the mirror and got ready for my birthday.

     I walked in the school and everybody looked at me saying happy birthday, I was finally 18! A legal adult, no more fake ID's and I can do anything!

   ***SCHOOLS OVER LOL**

     I opened the door to my room and threw of my heels, man it was like walking in hell with those on! I wish I wore high tops or something.

    I changed my outfit for something more formal for my family dinner. I wore a yellow dress that was up to mid thigh and it was showing of one shoulder. In the middle of the dress it was kinda like a black waist band tightened around my waist showing my figure and I wore black converse. Yeah, I know, why would I where those?

    I took a yellow purse to match my outfit, I changed my make and only put on black eye liner, mascara and light pink lip gloss. I wore black fish nets and painted my nails black and yellow. Yeah, yeah, black & yellow, black & yellow. Uh HUh you know what it is.

     I walked down the stairs and my parents gaped at me. I just smirked and walked down the stairs, yeah they didn't approve.

     " Claire what are you wearing?" My mom asked.

     " I felt like I needed to wear a different style." I shrugged.

      " Well, it looks good." My mom said.

     We walked to the car and drove to the fancy restaurant. I didn't even know the name, fail right? I didn't even want to eat here.

   We walked in and I scanned the room. WHAT! I saw Justin from last time at our table, did my parents invite him?

    " Mom and dad, you invited Justin?" I asked.

     " Yes honey, we did." My dad smiled at me.

       I groaned and stalked after my parents. Sheesh, I already saw him yesterday, why did I have to see him again? I looked down at my ring and gripped my hand, I'll miss Kyle most definitely, the mere thought of him already makes me burst into tears.

   **

   I looked around me, everybody was having a good time except for Justin and I. Oh my gosh! I glanced at Justin and he had a pained look on hid face. HA HA.

     " We have an announcement to make." My parents said.

     " Claire, you are getting married to Justin!" My mom said.

     " WHAT!" Justin and I said in unison.

     I looked at Justin with a furious expression, looks like he wasn't to happy either, like WHAT THE FU**! I stood up furious;y and stomped out of the restaurant. I took a bus home and lagged into my room.