Chapter 3

Hello! sorry for not uploading sooner but i have been very busy. Well I hope this chapter is longer than usuall. Enjoy =).

******

 Kyle's P.O.V 

   "Kyle! Wake up! You're going to get in trouble!" Claire whispered.

  "What?" I replied faintly.

   " You fell asleep." Claire hissed quietly.

  " Oh." I woke up and stretched a little so people won't see me stretch. I yawned quietly.

 "So what was Mrs.Taylor talking about?" I asked.

  "She just reviewed us about grade 6 stuff." Claire replied.

  " Ah I see. Do we have homework?" I asked

  " No." Claire said blankly.

 The bell rang for dismissal. Break time. We can talk, play, text, phone. Anything!

  "Hi Kyle." Melony cooed. Melony was a girl that has a crush on me since I have first met her. I do not want to be her friend. She is creepy.

  "Hi Melony." I replied.

  "Do you want to hangout sometime?" She cooed back.

   I looked at her like she was crazy but she just looked back at me batting her eyelashes and showing her face with a lot more makeup than she should wear.

   "Um...How 'bout..No." After the last sentence I quickly hurried away. I knew some people. Not my friends but acqueintences. I bumped in to Evan on the way.

  " Hey man!" Evan shouted. I don't even know why he's talking to me.

  "Hey got to go. Running from Melony. See yah!" I shouted while running down the hall. The hall was crazy busy.

  I looked back 1 more time and Evan had a confused look on his face. I laughed at the sight of his face.

 ****Lunch***

  I sat down at my usuall seat. It is usually an empty table but ever since Claire came she sat with me. I ordered my usuall lunch. A hamburger with some fries and a Coke. This usually stuffs me up.

  "So I saw you running. What happened?" Claire said while sitting down. On her plate it had a salad with fries and a Mountain Dew.

  "I was just running away from some crazy girl." I replied like it was nothing.

  " Ok then." Claire said while taking a bite from her salad. I started to eat from my burger.

  When I finished I was surprised at the sight I saw beside the table. They were jocks.

  " Hi. I am Brock and this is Noah. We want to talk to Claire." The jocks, Brock and Noah, said.

  Claire gave them a "WTF who are you and how do you know me face" to the jocks.

 " Just nevermind okay." Brock said.

    Okay that was wierd.

 Claire's P.O.V

  As I walked to my locker after the last bell rang I bumped in to a girl.

 "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I said.

  A girl with raven black hair and turned her head. She had glasses and brown and big eyes.

  "No it's my fault. I am sorry. I came in your way. By the way my name is Alice." Alice said softly while holding out her hand.