Chapter 7

Yay another chapter....so if u guys can get more people to read this then I would be greatful just them that the first few chapters arent good and they get better.

_____________________

  Evan's P.O.V

  I watched as Erin entered the gym with a smile on her face. She flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder.

  She was wearing a beige dress with beige knee high boots. Her grey eyes twinkled under the dico lights. She walked over to where I was.

 I glanced over to Kyle and his skin was ghost white. Claire looked at him with worry. She asked something and Kyle replied. Claire shot her eyes to Erin and she glared at her.

   Erin was now in front of Allie and I. She looked at Allie and smirked. Her pink lips curved upwards and her grey eyes once more twinkled.

   " Evan, long time no see." She said.

   " Hey look it's nerdy Allison."

   " Shut the hell up Erin. Nerdy=smart and clearly you aren't. What a fool of you to break Kyle's heart." Allie clenched her fist to tight balls.

       A flash of regret came to her eyes but then her pupils dialated.

   " How dare you bring up that topic! Don't! Don't! What are you doing here anyway! Failing making friends with Evan." Erin spat with unshed tears.

    " Actually we're getting married." I said.

   " What the hell?" Erin screamed.

     Everyone turned there attention to us. Claire ran to us. Wow! She can run in heels.

   " Hello bitch." Claire patted Erin's shoulder.

   " Who the hell are you?" Erin asked.

     " I'm Kyle's girlfriend. I heard you were the one that broke him. Good thing he's healed now or he would be scared for life." Claire spat.

    " I didn't do that on purpose! I didn't mean to!" Erin shouted with tears running down her face.

    " Erin, I saw with my very own eyes. You forced the kiss on Noah, he was pushing away, you kept on kissing until I spoke up." Kyle whispered. Tears in his eyes.

    " B-b-b-but I-I-I-I couldn't help." Erin cried.

     Claire stepped back and ran out the gym with tears running down her face she shook her head and whispered something to herself.

   " I'll go after her." Allie said.

   Kyle stood back and walked out the gym with last words that Erin even cried more at. She wailed and wailed.

   " Erin, I will NEVER forgive you. It was even our 1 year anniversary. Good bye, forever. Don't talk to me." Kyle said.

    Claire's P.O.V

    I couldn't believe what I just saw. Kyle still loved Erin. This was all a lie. I had only one choice but to run, run away.

   " Claire! Claire!" I heard Allison shout.

   " What!" I cried.

  " Where are you going?" Allison panted.

  " I don't know!" I sobbed.

   I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Kyle running after Allison. What the hell? Why? Actually the question is "why am I confused?".

    I forgot I was standing there until Kyle pulled me in a death hug. But why, why was Allison poking my cheek?

   " I'm so sorry! I already told her to avoid me!" Kyle whispered.

   " mruf-mruf." I muffled.

   " What?" Kyle asked.

   " Never mind." I said in a neutral tone.

   " Kyle! Kyle! P-p-p-please f-f-f-forgive m-m-m-me!" Erin wailed.

   " Hell no bitch!" Kyle said pushing Erin away.

    " Fine! I have a new boyfriend anyway." Erin said smugly.

     " I don't give." Kyle replied.

     " Why were you poking me Allison?" I asked.

    " I have no clue." Allison laughed.

        " I feel like leaving, Kyle lets go to your place." I said.

     " Bye!" Evan and Allison said in unison.

      Kyle and I walked out of the building hand in hand. I just noticed, how are we going to get back? We came in a limo.

    " I brought my car." Kyle said looking straight ahead.

    " Can you read my thoughts?" I exclaimed.

     " No. But I can read your face." Kyle chuckled.

     We got in his car and drove off. The radio blasted with " Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry. I thought I heard enough Katy Perry already!

    I changed the radio station and the song "Hit the Lights" by Selena Gomez came on. Well this will have to do for now.

     'It's the boy you never

      told I like you.

      'It's the girl 

       you let get away

        'It's the one

         you saw that say on the train

         'But you freaked out

          and walked away.

        I sang along to the song and mimicked the beat of the rythym.

        " So you like this song?" Kyle asked.

       " It's okay I guess." I replied.

     We parked into Kyle's drive way. He unlocked the door and went inside. He lead me to his bedroom.

      We had a makeout session and before we knew it we were on his bed. We pulled away breathlessly and sighed.

      " I still ahven't got to decorate your room yet." I said.

      " Right.Right." Kyle laughed.

      We started again and we were both in our underwear. He started to rome my body. I poked him where his abs were.

      " What the hell?" Kyle asked.

       " It was for fun." I replied.

       He threw blsnket over us and closed the blinds. He pulled something out of his tux's pocket. I gasped at what he pulled out.

      " When did you get that?" I exclaimed.

      " A gift from mom." He smirked.

_______________________________________

Hahahaha what do u think it is. go back to previous chapters to find out. so i have no clue how long this chapter is.... hope you enjoyed XD on the side is Allison. umm so amanda crew is going to play Allison

 ~Annie <3