Epilogue

BAHAHAHA I LIED THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER :F THE EPILOGUE XD sooo hope you enjoy this dinky little chapter.

____________________________

Epilogue

Claire's P.O.V

   " Mommy! I want some chocwat cake!", My beautiful little girl ran toward me with a pout.

  " Honey, you're only 5. You need to talk to daddy about eating cake for breakfast.", I picked up Alice and brushed her brown hair back.

   Yeah, Kyle and I got married about 6 years ago and about a year after I pregnant with my little angel whom I named after my lovely best friend Alice. She now has 5 litlle munchkins running around in her mansion of a house.

   " What do you want about daddy?" Kyle came in holding our baby boy Ethan who is 2 years old.

   " Mommy won't let me have cake.", Alice at down and pouted.

 "  I won't either.", Kyle said walking over to me and putting Ethan down in his crib in the kitchen. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist.

  Alice stopped pouting and ran towards her little brother and started playing with him. I looked up and winked and he looked at me with wide eyes.

   " ANOTHER ONE?', Kyle whined.

   " Shut up.", I slapped his chest.

    All of out children have brown hair because I have blonde and Kyle had black hair. Yeah, we now lived a happy life.

______________________

sdhdcdsgchasd i hate this story XD the end... -sigh- bleh -.-