Chapter 4

Hey guys umm if you want 2 know what happened before Claire moved to L.A then im makin a new book called: Before I Moved to L.A. wow so kool name lol.So check it out if you want to know whats goin on. Umm you know the -3 years ago- part yah im changing it to 5 years ago. so and they are in grade 12.  So their 17.Okay that's all.

__________________________________________________________________________

 Claire's P.O.V

    When Kyle dropped me off and walked me to my door I had a terrible headache. I'm not a "party all night person".

  " So bye Claire." Kyle said.

   " Yah bye Kyle, good night." I said.

    I leant in and turned his head and kissed him on the cheek. I hugged him and he hugged back. I breathed in his intoxicating smell.

    My phone started to ring. I groaned for sharing my hugging moment with Kyle. I gasped at the caller ID.

   Questions flooded through my head. Why was he calling me? What does he want? He's not part of my life? Does he want to get back together?

  I pressed the answer button with a shaking finger. I could feel Kyle staring at me confused.

   " Blake, why are you calling me?" I said talking in the phone.

    " Oh hey babe." Blake said.

   " I am not your babe. I can't trust you! You cheated on me! I saw it with my very own eyes. We are not getting back together nor we are friends!" I yelled through the phone.

   I smiled apolegetically at Kyle. Kyle had wide eyes and I could tell that he wants to beat the crap out of Blake. He acts like a boyfriend.

   " Please Claire. One more chance!" Blake begged.

    I gulped and breathed in breaths. I tried to calm myself but it never worked. I almost jumped out of my skin when Kyle started rubbing circles in my back. It felt really soothing.

   " No Blake. We don't live in the same city anymore." I said.

   " I came to visit." Blake said.

   My eyes went wide and my breathe started going faster. My heart went faster. My head throbed more. I never did want to ever see Blake again.

  " What the hell!" I screamed through the phone.

   Kyle jumped back and breathed a sigh. I couldn 't help but smile at Kykes frightened face. He started to smirk and come closer. His arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me against his chest.

  " Well I'm sorry! I missed you." Blake said.

  " Go stuff it up your ass!" I said.

  With the last word I pressed the end call button. I was furious at Blake! I caught him cheating with my best friend. After that I cut them out of my life. I didn't have any other friends but then I moved here.

   " okay bye Kyle." I smiled and he started to walk towards me.

  I gasped at the next thing he did. He hugged me tightly. My arms hung beside my body helplessly. I couldn't move so I stood there.

  " Sorry for all the events in your life. But I liked it when you told him tostuff it up his ass." Kyle said.

  I laughed and smelt his scent again. Damn he smelt good. At the moment I forgot that he was emo. Then I wondered: what makes him emo.