Chapter - 6 The Walk Away!!!

Sorry about not posting yesterday well as you all know it was New Year had things to do so yup let's get to work....

Let's fast forward a little bit to 3 months after we both got together. So it was a fine day done with studies online over the computer looking through posts and I texted her "Hey baby what's up I couldn't get to talk to you all day today". She saw my message but ignored it then I texted her again saying "Are we done is this the end of this relationship??". By then my mom wanted me to go have my dinner so I went out to get my food and came back in and this is what I saw. "Look I'm in a bad mood don't disturb me today I don't wanna talk to you so stop irritating and torturing me" so I stopped texting her. By the way I have to mention this I got a friend request from a guy who sent me a text that mentioned "Hi bro I want to be friends with you". I was thinking who it might be but I had to be polite and keep my reputation I accepted the request I replied "Hi bro sure we'll be friends". The interesting thing you should notice in this is he was also friends with her too so I can't be mean. okay let's get back in the story I saw her status been updated as "Wow this is awesome 100th day I feel amazing I love you". I know this is a bit weird it's only been 3 months and why'd she say 100th day right??. I saw her friends been commenting and playing over that post. After that when I refreshed my page again I saw this "Why would you do this I loved you so much it hurts please don't leave me" now it got more intense I was like I didn't cheat on her I didn't lie to her or hurt her by any means now what's happening. Then I texted this guy who's friends with her and me saying "Hey bro what's up with her I saw you liking her posts and things what's happening" and he mentioned "broke up bro" I replied "Broke up what with who??". This is gonna be shocking what this guy says to me "Bro she's too fat for me I know her for 100 days now but now she sent me a picture she looked too fat bro I didn't like her". I know right lol the girl I've been talking to and who I love is been talking to another guy too now you can't tell anything bad about her it was me I shouldn't fallen for somebody without knowing nothing about them. Alright so I reply this guy asking "So what bro you'll only date slim and sexy girls??" Look I've seen her she ain't fat that guy is blind and he hurt her a lot now I take screenshot of his reality and send it to her. I told her "Look I don't care about these stupid things I love you always will". But she says that I'm cheap and he's real good now what I'm an idiot?? no let me give you a hint this guy is polite has respect for everybody and I forgive people real easy but listen closely but I'm an asshole the really baddest one when someone doesn't respect me how ever old they maybe I give them a hard time make it hard for them to realise how bad of an Idea it is. I live with a motto Death before dishonour I never let go when this breaks. 

Alright now do you think I let go of him for dishonouring me or do you think I'm gonna let go of this girl that I love.. 

comment, like and follow 

wait till I tell you how I dealt with this issue and continued my life next until next time...

Peace