Part - 17 The Doctor Studies Placement

Every typical Indian family continues to give their girl baby advices about being a doctor all life long. If the girl has accomplished their dream and if she has become a doctor they are gonna praise her like a goddess fallen from the sky. If not they are gonna curse her and make her live her life as if she's ling in hell. Now my story hella different from others she wanted to be a doctor fine you can be a doctor nobody's gonna disturb you not even me. Getting in the story.

I have nothing against her being a doctor and I didn't disturb her I let her be as free as she want I'm not the type to push somebody against their will but when that day came with the words which came out of her mouth I started pushing her away I told her to be how ever she want to be and whatever she want to be. This is where it got different when I asked for time to make our lives better get my shit together and buy things for us she asked me if I was ditching her or If I've got another girl. I wasn't gonna ditch her or didn't cheat on her. Not every guy needs his penis to be pampered all the time we got our own crap to deal with. When she asks for time I was supposed to be like chill like a stoned goose I'm doing nothing to distract her already. I didn't ask her anything I just knew at this point she just wanted to ignore me and go for something else I'm fine with it go ahead explore I don't care I trust you. She started giving explanations. I said I didn't wanna talk any more so I went out of my home got drunk as a fish came back home slept while she was texting like she was in a hyper. You wanted me to chill because you wanted to pursue your dream I'm drunk I'm chilling and I didn't wanna stress myself text you and be like how you wanted me to be I didn't disturb you this time you did. The only text I sent her that night was I'm chill ain't you chill you should go chill and concentrate on whatever you're doing and just leave me alone until you are done with your studies and contact me when you need me. Now she leaves again this time I made her leave because I didn't wanna spoil nobody's life thank you very much for that. We didn't text each other the rest of the day that's how it went down.

That's it for now.... Until next time........ keep showing your support and love.....Do share

Thank you and love you all see you soon in the next one.....

byeeeee...