Part -15 The 50 Shades Of Grey ("_")

Before this starts I've gotta say dear girls if you're reading explicit content keep it in a private Library and if you ain't gonna do that try hiding your identity. No one needs to know you like freaky thing if you do then keep it between you and your close ones. Lemme get on with the story now.

This wasn't the first time I'm hearing about Wattpad the online site to read books. I knew this existed when I had my first smart phone back in the 2010s it came with a pre-installed version of the wattpad. The second time from her saying that there are cool books in wattpad. I thought to myself maybe they updated and started releasing good books now I ask my girl what she was doing she said she was reading a book. I was curious so I get wattpad while I'm still at work started following her. Now this is where they have changed the system you can talk to people who writes stories and be in touch with them. I texted her again asking what she was reading now since I was really curious. My girl says that she have been reading The 50 shades of grey my heart started pounding according to my knowledge I know that girls do read erotic books to be a turn on but the reason why my heart pounded was it was 50 shades of grey and she said she likes it. I was like alright you like freaky shit I get it nothing bad in that I'm okay I'm cool I'm calm I guess. She starts telling me about this story I stopped her and said baby It's okay you like it but I'm not that type of a guy to think about hurting somebody for my happiness. Then she asks me about my fantasies of course yes I do have fantasies!! fuck you people stop being pervs...my fantasies are different and quiet lively not book back fictions. I started telling her my fantasy is to make a family with you I love you and I wanna make babies with you I don't want nothing kinky I want normal life I'm a guy with least expectations. Now she says oh okay that's fine but are you mad at me for having fantasies?. who am I to judge her of course I love her but that gives me no reason to judge her I said no baby be who you are do what you love I don't care I love you just the way you are no need to worry. This is what pissed me off two days later I was on wattpad again seeking for something to read since I was about to travel I wanted to see what she was having on her list I found everything either to be 18+ or kinky this pissed me a lot we didn't speak for two days then I didn't tell her anything she kept texting me I didn't reply till I came back home. This time gave me a lot of time to think......

That's it for now people like always show some love share and comment inbox me if you had anything to ask I'll answer you all thank you see you in the next one until next time!!!XD

Love y'all bye