Part -16 She Got It CX

Lets go straight into the story.

Lemme tell you she my baby though she did everything that she shouldn't have been doing I still loved her after what she was doing to me. this time I got to know she was talking to her ex the guy who used to say he loves her but treats her like shit yeah him I hated him so I was totally broke down told her this is over girl you need to go we need to be like this but when I said this I just wanted to hold you kiss you be with you. You were still my baby though we fought over this guy so finally at this point she blocks me I threw my phone breaking it into pieces ever seen a iphone 5 break into 3 pieces I have and did. With in 15 minutes she starts texting me again apologising for what she did I know I called her baby though I know this was the lowest level a guy can go but it never ended. She pulled the fast one 2 days later like you've already been on a relationship you've already kissed a girl and you've done everything but you've told me I'm your first. She was my first she was my everything I did everything I possibly can to keep her in my life but when a girl be trippin you shouldn't talk to her like you own her just respect what she's saying there always a chance where you might come up with something to settle her down treat her like a queen when she's pissed off. Then bring her back down to the ground keep her close caress her love her kiss her say that you were wrong be a vagina if you had to, being a man is when you can tolerate what your girl does. I did exactly that I calmed her down every time she was hyped up I explain everything from scratch what was happening and has happened. She still got it she was doing shit behind my back I had people who told me that she did whoop a lot of guys and shit. I give no fucks I'm the old school type of a guy I only believe shit when I see it's happening I still did silly shit to make her happy being supportive on whatever she does but I didn't say a word about people telling me about her and warning me not to I just wanted to see how long it can go. She says she loves me she only loves me and she want nobody else but she be honking like a mad person sometimes but I never cared about it I still loved her though. Well then she said she had to deactivate her social account cause she had studies to do and still had wattpad to talk to me I was okay with it. If you ask about if she still has all those freaky books on her page? yes she does.....

That's it for now. See you all in the next one :) Thanks for your love and support keep doing it thank you. Do share this story. Love you all I'll meet you guys soonXD