I Promise To Catch You When You Fall

*Zachs POV*
"ZACH!!! GRAY!!! Y/N!!!" The woman standing on the table choked out, looking quickly through the people. We were headed toward them when I saw a bird go after a man and knock him to the floor and began to nip at his face. Then I see a girl wearing a jacket that looks like mine, run passed everyone and pick up a gun and hit the bird on the man and shoot it! "Owen are you okay?" The girl asked. He nodded, and looked at her and shouted, "Y/N!!!" And hug her super tight.

We ran over there and shouted, "Y/N !!!" She let go of Owen and ran and hugged us, "I'm so glad you guys are okay." "I'm glad you are too!" I said crying a little into her shoulder. "ZACH! GRAY!" Aunt Claire shouted running at us, Gray let go and ran to her but I wasn't done hugging y/n. She hugged back, "Glad you like my jacket!" She laughed, "I needed something to keep me going, because you give me The Feeling." We started at each-other for a while. "You give me The Feeling too!"

"ZACH!" Aunt Claire shouted, she ran over to me and hugged me. She turned to Y/n and hugged her crying into her shoulder, "Thank you for keeping them safe." She nodded, "I didn't do all the saving! They saved me too!" Y/n smiled at me and winked. "So who's this?" Owen asked about me and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "This is Zach! He's a friend." I nodded, hoping she didn't truly mean that. Owen nodded, "Well okay! Come on we need to go!" We nodded and ran.

*Y/ns POV*
We started running and then I saw a bird going after Gray. I shouted, "GRAY WATCH OUT!!!" And pushed him out of the way and the bird picked me up. "AHHHHH HELP!!!" I heard them scream, "Y/n!!!" I felt that I was slipping because it was holding my shoulders and there was concrete and people under me, "HELP ZACH!!!" I officially fell and was ready to hit the hard ground, "AHHHHHHH!" Then I grunted being caught by someone, and I slowly opened my eyes to be met with big brown ones. Zach.

"Zach... You saved me." I said hugging him then staring directly into his eyes. "I will always be here to catch you if you fall. I promise." He said. "I promise you I'm not going any where." Then we both started leaning in slowly, but someone cleared their throat. I looked over seeing Gray, Owen, and Claire staring at us. "Well then let's get moving." I said casually walking away.

*Lowrys POV*
We were watching the cameras, when the Hoskins came in and started telling everyone that they were all relieved of duty, because there was a new team in town. I called Claire and told her what was going on.

*Clairs POV*
I was on the phone with Lowry, " He plans to use the Raptors to take down the Indominous-Rex." I asked, "What do you mean use the Raptors?" Then Owen said, "Son of a bitch!" He said as helicopters hovered over us, "You shouldn't say bitch." Gray said. The we heard loud banging and turned around to two double doors and millions of people burst out. And we sprint to a car.