New Alpha

*Y/ns POV*
I was crying as I watched my dad drive away, I wasn't listening to anything. Then I felt a tug soft on my arm, "Y/n... Come on." I nodded and started to walk away then I stopped and looked back. Zach grabbed my shoulders, "Y/n, he'll be fine. I promise. He's tough like you." Then he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back.

"Come on lovebirds!" Gray shouted from a van. We walked over there and Claire opened it, "See totally safe." She turned around to us, "Alright get in! Come on." Claire went to the front, so I helped Gray inside. Then I was having trouble getting myself in, I heard Zach laugh, "What's so funny?" He shook his head, "Nothing." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder softly.

He chuckled, "Come here. I'll help you!" I walked over to the van and he placed his hands softly on my hips. I turned around and he smirked down at me. "Get in you two." Gray said. I chuckled and Zach helped me in. Then I turned around and pulled him up. He closed the doors and sat down. "Are we safe in here?" Gray asked. I looked at him, he started tearing up, "Hey even if we're not," I knelt in front of him, "your brother and I will do anything to protect you. I will die for the two of you."

He smirked and looked like he was going to cry again but lunged himself at me into a huge hug. And he cried super hard, "I know we haven't known you that long Y/n, but your like a big sister to me and I love you!" I started crying, "I love you too little brother." Then we both laughed. "Hey bud nothing's gonna get you while I am around, okay?" Zach said. "But your not always gonna be around." Gray said with his big, blue eyes.

I looked at Zach, he sighed, "Yeah but we're brothers. We'll always have each others back. No matter where we are." They shared a hug. Gray opened one of his arms inviting me into the hug. I playfully rolled my eyes and joined, and Zach hugged me too.

Then we decided to sneakily look through the window, and watch the cameras of the Raptors. I saw Blue was following my dad who was on a motorcycle. And the others trailing behind. I heard them screech. "Your dad's a badass." Zach said to me. I smiled. "Now I know where you get it from." Claire said. I chuckled. "I'm not his biological daughter!" I said she nodded, "It doesn't take blood to make a family. Or for you to take after someone." She told me. I nodded. And we all turned our attention back to the screen.

My heart sped up when I heard someone say, "They're slowing down!" Everyone came to a complete stop and set up where they were shooting from. Then Claire said, "You know what? No no, keep the window closed." "No!" We shouted as she closed it. I was scared I couldn't breathe, Gray must've noticed how much I was shaking in fear. He came and comforted me, "You helped me... Now it's my turn to help you." I gave him a sad smile and kissed his cheek, "Thank you!"

*Claires POV*
They set up and stood there as the Raptors hissed and growled at the bushes and trees. Then I heard the crackling of trees and the Indominous-Rex came out. The Raptors hissed then the I.R. started talking to them, and they were talking back.

*Owens POV*
"I know why they wouldn't tell us what it's made of!" I said. "Why?" The black man asked. "That things part Raptor." I said as the Raptors turn to face us. They hissed and growled at us. We started shot at the I.R. like we intended. "Watch your back, Raptors gotta new alpha."

*Y/ns POV*
I snuck through the window so I could see what was going on. I saw one of my Raptors eating a man, it looked up and spotted my dad, then I saw an explosion and it killed my Raptor. "NO!" I shouted. Claire looked back at me, "What did I say sweetheart?" I was crying, "I'm sorry I just wanted to know what was going on... And t-they killed my Raptor."

She nodded at me, "Zach!" He looked through the window, "Yeah!" "Don't let her look again! She doesn't need to see this." He nodded and grabbed my waist, and pulled me in the floor and into his lap. I curled up into a ball and cried into his chest.

*Owens POV*
There was a lot more deaths. And I saw Blue trying to eat someone, "BLUE!" I shouted and got his attention. And I drive off and she chased me.

*Y/ns POV*
I stopped crying and was stronger. I saw Gray looking through the window Zach and I went over there too. "Is everybody dead?" Gray asked. Claire turned around, "What? No sweetie! Everybody's fine." Zach said, "Don't lie to him!" "He's scared. It's okay to lie when people are scared!" Claire shouted. Gray teared up, "I wanna go home!" I hugged him from behind. Claire sighed, "I know sweetie, I know. Tomorrow you'll be home and you mother is never gonna let me see you again." Then there was a bang on the window. Claire screamed as a man with a bloody hand banged his hand in the window and shouted, "GO! GET OUTTA HERE!!!"

And Claire sped off. "JUST HOLD ON BACK THERE!" She said and banged on the window. Then I heard glass brake and Claire scream. I wasn't going to look because I knew she was okay. I looked out the back and see two Raptors trying to jump inside the back. Zach and Gray chunked a oxygen tank at them hit one but the other dodged it, and one went to the side of the car. I saw the other one coming at us still, so I got an electric taser, and waited till it jumped in and Gray helped me shock it. "Sorry Delta!" I shouted to the hurt Raptor.

"ARE YOU THREE OKAY BACK THERE?!" Claire screamed. Zach opened the window, "Yeah did you see that?" Gray was proud, "I can't wait to tell mom!" Claire freaked, "Oh no lease don't tell your mother... Ever!" I laughed and heard a motorcycle, I looked out the back, "DAD!!!" "Hey sweetheart!" He said and went to the side of the van to talk to Claire. Right now we're following him!