Will I Wake Up in Your Arms?

*Zach's POV*
I saw Y/n get thrown through a window, "NO!!! Y/N!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Blue looked over at Y/n and hissed back at the I.R and went to help the T-Rex. Owen looked at her and broke down, "NO!!!" The fight went on as we sat there in shock of what happened to Y/n. They were fighting right next to the lake thing where the water monster is. The T-Rex was pinned down by the I.R. Its back was turned towards the water (Bad idea). Just then the water monster came out of the water and latched its teeth onto the I.R. and dragged it underneath the water. Killing it. Then the T-Rex turned and looked at Blue.

Blue backed up thinking it was going to hurt her. The T-Rex nodded and walked away. Leaving us alone. Blue immediately ran over and jumped through a window, to Y/n. "Y/n!" Gray shouted and ran over with the rest of us following. Gray knelt next to her lifeless body and broke down crying. "Y/n?" He said shaking her. "Y/N!?" He said a little bit louder and shaking her harder. "Y/N!?!?" He screamed. Shaking her a lot harder. "GRAY!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes, he looked at me. "She's gone." I said calmly.

We all broke down sobbing as hard as we possibly could. Blue rested her head on Y/N's stomach. "No, no, no she cant be!" Owen said in a sobbing voice, he walked over to her and listened for a heartbeat. He began doing CPR. "COME ON!" He shouted as he pushed hard on her chest. He did that for about two minutes and she still didn't wake up. "No!" Owen shouted. "NO NO NOOOOOO!" He shouted in frustration, "This is all my fault, I never should've sent her to get that T-Rex." Claire said crying her heart out.

I cried harder remembering what happened before she went to get the T-Rex.
*Flash back*
*Zach's POV*
Gray said, "We need more." Aunt Claire looked at him, "We need more what?" "Teeth." He said. She looked at Y/n, "Y/n can you do the job? There's something else I have to take care of." She nodded.
"You can do it... Be careful!" She said and handed Y/n what looked like a flair.
"Wait where are you going?" I asked her. "To get more teeth!" She said jumping out on the other side of the concession stand along with Claire, "WAIT!" I shouted. She needed to know how I felt, because you never know what can happen.
She turned and looked at me, "Y/n there's something I need to tell you!" I looked her dead in her beautiful y/e/c eyes , "Sense the moment you saved us I knew what I was getting myself into! You're nice to my brother, and me, and your passionate about your job. God I love your smile, your personality, your eyes, JESUS I love you!" I said.
She smiled and grabbed my shirt roughly and leaned over the counter and kissed me. I was shocked at first but kissed back, We kissed for like ten seconds but it felt longer, "I love you too!" She said and ran to do her job.
I watched her in shock as she ran away. I smiled to myself and ran back to Gray. "You never said you loved your girlfriend." Gray told me. I nodded, "That's because I don't."
*End of Flashback*

I went over to her and pulled her head into my lap and whispered, "Please Y/n... Please wake up for me." Then I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I waited a second and sighed. Then I set her head down and began to walk away with the others. We were about five feet outside the window when we saw Blue turn around and run back to her, Blue was just looking through the window. "Blue! Let's go. She's gone." Owen said but Blue didn't listen. "BLUE!" Owen shouted. Then we see Blue get excited and squeal. We ran back to see what was wrong.

Y/n wasn't doing anything, the others sighed and walked away. I believed that Blue did that for a reason so I jumped in and sat next to her. I pulled her in my arms and held her hand, "Come on sweetheart. Please?" I began to cry again. "When your ready we will wait out here okay?" Aunt Claire told me. I nodded. I sat there for about a minute, then I felt her hand squeeze mine. I smiled and looked at her face, "Y/n?"