I Can't Leave You

*Y/ns POV*
Zach came over and stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. "So this is it huh?" He asked, I nodded, "I'm really gonna miss you!" He and I both teared up. He roughly grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. It was just like in the movies, the wind was blowing his brown hair and my y/h/c hair around. His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands are rested tightly on his shoulders. And sense he's taller than me, by a lot, so I have to stand on my tip toes.

I pulled away, "I love you! And I'm 100% sure that what I told you about having to let go of the people you love is a lie. I'm never going to let you go." He pulled me in for a hug, "I'm never gonna let you go either. I love you too!"

"ZACH!?" I heard a familiar voice call. We looked over and saw Claire, "WE HAVE TO GO!" I nodded, "Bye!" He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, "Bye y/n!"

He was about half way up the ramp, "WAIT!" He turned around. "DO YOU STILL HAVE THE FEELING!?" He smiled and yelled back, "ALWAYS!" I chuckled and replied, "ALWAYS!" Then he ran up the rest of the ramp. I started crying as the boat pushed away from the board walk. I guess it's bye, until next time.

Dad grabbed my hand and we walked away from the docks and we were walking through the place where they kept the families. Then out of no where I tripped, but was saved by two strong arms, "Thanks dad."

"What'd you say sweetheart?" Dad said walking up next to me. "Wait if you're right there then who's-" I turned around to meet gorgeous brown eyes, "Told I'd ALWAYS catch you." I smiled, "ZACH!!!" Then I hugged him. "What are you doing here? I thought you left?" "I can't leave you!"

"Y/N!!!" Gray shouted and ran around Zach and gave me a hug, "Hey brave boy!" Zach began telling me the story of why he's here and not on the boat.

*Story Begins*
*Zach's POV*
After you shouted always back at me, I turned and went onto the boat. I sat down and my mom told me I looked sick. She tried giving me sea sick medicine, but I told her, "Mom I'm not sea sick, I'm love sick." So we had this insane idea that we can use a life boat to get to the docks. We eventually got to the shore, and I knew that looking for you was my top priority. I was running the direction I saw you go and I saw you walking with your dad, I was running to hug you but then I saw you trip. I also knew I had a promise to catch you every time you fall, so I caught you.
*End Of Story*

*Y/n POV*
I laughed and kissed him, "I never doubted you!" Then we went to Main Street and started cleaning it up, so we can live there. Zach was on a ladder and I walking pass it. Then he fell off of it, and I caught him, but he was to heavy so we both fell to the ground. He looked at me and laughed, "I thought it was supposed to be the other way around." I laughed, "Na. Sometimes fairytales should have a twist, and the Princess should save the Prince." Then we shared another amazing kiss.