Round one, FIGHT!

*Y/ns POV*
I heard Claire call someone, "Lowry were headed your way call in a chopper!" We drove to Main Street, and went to the control room, finding out that they evacuated the lab. We slowly walked in and looked around. Claire asked a couple of men who were packing up things in the lab, "What are you doing?" Hoskins came around the corner and said, "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade honey!"

"Where's Henery?" Claire asked. "Don't worry, he's all taken care of!" Hoskins said. Gray looked at a hologram of a dinosaur on the conputer, "That's not a real dinosaur." Hoskins smirked and said, "No it ain't kid! But somebody has to make sure this place has a future. Using advanced military technology, and weapons unlike any other. You see million of years of evolution what'd we learn?" He bend down to Grays level and got up in his face, "Nature is the gift-" I pushed him back away from Gray, "Get away from him."

He was about to hit me when a Raptor ran through the door and roared, "Oh shit!" It went immediately after Hoskins. "Hey hey easy, easy!" He backed up into a cabinet and dad was putting his arms out blocking us from it and pushing us towards the door. Hoskins had his hand out to the Raptor (great idea), "Hey I'm on your side!" He told the Raptor. Then she was sniffing his hand and bit it and Hoskins screamed, and we ran out.

Then the Raptor came after us, but we distracted it for a minute with a hologram. Now we're face to face, blocked by three of our Raptors, "That's how it is, huh?" Dad said putting his electric taser down. He put his hands up towards Blue and she hissed at him, "Hey easy!" He said softly. She finally let him touch her. She was purring. Then the I.R. came around the corner and she looked mad. She was talking to Blue.

Blue looked back at us and said something, I'm guessing she chose our side because she turned around and roared at I.R. And so did the other two. I.R. roared back and swung her tail and hit a Raptor. Blue screamed and they attacked. "MOVE!" Dad shouted. We started running and jumped into a concession stand with Claire, Zach, Gray. My dad was shooting the monster.

I could faintly hear Gray counting, "We need more." Claire looked at him, "We need more what?" "Teeth." He said. She looked at me, I nodded, "Y/n can you do the job? There's something else I have to take care of." I nodded. "You can do it... Be careful!" She said and handed me a flair. "Wait where are you going?" Zach asked me. "To get more teeth!" I jumped out on the other side of the concession stand along with Claire, "WAIT!" Zach shouted.

I turned and looked at him, "Y/n there's something I need to tell you!" I looked at him, "Sense the moment you saved us I knew what I was getting myself into! You're nice to my brother, and me, and your passionate about your job. God I love your smile, your personality, your eyes, JESUS I love you!" He said. I smiled and grabbed his shirt roughly and leaned over the counter and kissed him. We kissed for like ten seconds but it felt longer, "I love you too!" I said and ran to do my job. As I was running I saw a Raptor get thrown into a fire, "No..." I whispered. And I turned and saw my dad. He looked at me wide eyed. I just looked away and kept running.

*Grays POV*
Zach turned around and he had tears in his eyes. Then Owen jumps inside the stand and puts his finger to his lips telling us to be quiet. The I.R.   stuck it's nose next to the opening and broke the concession stand. We were running to different parts of the building. And it still chased us, "BACK UP!!!" Owen shouted. It reached its long arm inside the other concession stand we ended up in. It reached its hand and its claw got hooked on my shorts, and it started pulling me towards him. Owen and Zach were doing their best to hold me back.

*Y/ns POV*
I called Lowry to open the T-Rex cage. "Are you crazy? I can't do that." He said. "OH FOR GODS SAKE DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!" I shouted. "Okay but you didn't have to make it personal." He followed my order. When it was about half way open I lit the flare. It saw me and I sprinted towards the I.R. with the T-Rex chasing me. Once I got in sight of the I.R. I chunked the flare at it and hit its back. It turned towards the T-Rex and they began fighting. Stepping on the building the boys were in, "RUN!!!" Claire yelled to the boys and they did.

I saw Blue standing in the way of them fighting, I already lost three and I wasn't going to lose another. "Y/N!?" I heard a voice shout. I turned and saw Zach waving me over. I shook my head and mouthed 'I'm sorry!' He shook his head. I started sprinting over to Blue and the adrenaline rush came over me, I pushed her as hard as I could out of the way. And I saw a huge tail come at me and I felt sharp pain run through my body. I flew through the air and went through a window. I heard people scream, "NO!!! Y/N!!!" Then everything went black...