Chapter 1: Jesse the dog

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes and I heard my mom call my name from downstairs. "Natashaaaa! You're gonna be late for your last day at school!!" Ugh... I was still sleepy, so I decided to turn in my bed and closed my eyes again. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps on the stairs before my mom slammed my door open. "NATASHA MARIA HAMILTON! Get out of bed right now, young lady!!" -"MOOOOM! Just give me 5 more minutes." I mumbled. But suddenly, she pulled my sheets away. I grunted. "Fine, fine. I'm up! Besides it's not my last day at school, mom. It's my second last day." I answered, while getting my slippers on. "Well you're gonna be graduated by tomorrow, so it really is your last day." She nodded. Whatever... I was just happy I'd be graduated from high school, so I could spend all summer with my 3 best friends. So I finally got up and went for breakfast.

Brad's POV:

Finally summer vacation was here. I graduated yesterday from high school and my friends were thrilled to sleep as long as they wanted to... except for me. I had to get up early today, to walk my dog Jesse. But I didn't really mind, I bloody love my girl! So I headed for the park, enjoying the lovely weather.

Natasha's POV:

As I was hurrying myself to get to school in time, I decided to take a short cut. So I took a turn with my bike, too quickly I almost ran over a cute familiar boy and his dog. He lived in my neighborhood and everyone knew him as the best young street musician in town. He'd play the guitar almost every day after school, just across the park. And he's been doing that for the last 4 years. Of course I had noticed him, even though I barely took this road to school... But my friends weren't really interested, mainly because they were already taken. Anyways, I nearly ran him over while he was crossing the street and then his dog randomly stopped in the middle of the road to take a poo!! I hit my breaks just in time.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Really sorry..." I quickly apologized. "No no, it's not your fault my dog shits in the middle of the street." He laughed, then cleaned it up. I took a better look at his face and noticed he wasn't only cute but beautiful as well. The boy looked at me with shining big brown eyes and I just stared at him for a moment. Then I realized... "I'm gonna be late for school!" I exclaimed. His eyebrows raised and he got out of my way, onto the sidewalk. But his dog was still sitting in front of me... "Jesse! C'mere girl, c'mere." He told his dog and she ran up to him. "Thanks." I smiled. "Bye." The boy kindly replied as I finally left for school.

After school:

Thank God I didn't arrive too late at school. I was glad the day was over. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with my friends, but what a relief high school's finally over! Me and my best friend Liz, Kerry and Jenny were walking out of the school building, when Liz asked me if I'd join them and their older boyfriends for a drink at the café. But I didn't really feel like it because it reminded me of better times with Dylan, my ex-boyfriend. We always went there before we broke up, 2 weeks ago... So, I refused their offer and told them I needed some time alone. They totally understood and had this crazy idea that I still wasn't over Dylan... Haha, yeah right. The truth is that I wasn't planning on going home directly, to be alone. I decided to take the short cut road again, so I'd see that cute boy. I thought about him all day and maybe it was a good idea to actually go watch him play the guitar for once. Without my friends, I could maybe be a part of the crowd who always surrounded him.

----------------------- First chapter :D Thanks for reading!! This story means a lot to me :) Comment or Vote! xx -Nathalie------------------